Pulling tcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My cats were in the way...

Nearly at the finish line here and trying to get the shift linkage sorted. The issue is that the length is not matching up to both mounting points, it looks like you can slightly adjust its length by moving the bolt back (per picture) and turning the black end until the right length is reached. Not entirely sure though and don’t want to break anything this close to the end. Any tips here?

IMG_1509.jpeg

Nearly at the finish line here and trying to get the shift linkage sorted. The issue is that the length is not matching up to both mounting points, it looks like you can slightly adjust its length by moving the bolt back (per picture) and turning the black end until the right length is reached. Not entirely sure though and don’t want to break anything this close to the end. Any tips here?

View attachment 3436489

You shouldnt need to adjust it unless something caused it to be changed.

Edit. My 94 linkage is about 1” or so above the hook for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
You shouldnt need to adjust it unless something caused it to be changed.

Edit. My 94 linkage is about 1” or so above the hook for what it’s worth.
The only thing I did was to remove the bolt that held it on: maybe the arm that it attaches to moved a bit when I was doing that. Hard to tell because you’re doing it blind when it’s on the truck

IMG_1511.png

The only thing I did was to remove the bolt that held it on: maybe the arm that it attaches to moved a bit when I was doing that. Hard to tell because you’re doing it blind when it’s on the truck

View attachment 3436646

You def want to make sure both linkage arms are positioned correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom