Car sway/pull (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That a very complete kit.
With the new 37s you could need more toe in.
If you have someone that can help you, have them move the steering wheel back and forth while you look at steering components ( tie rod ends ) for excessive play.
This is exactly what I had to do when I moved to 37s. Even after adjusting caster and everything new under the front end, it needed a touch more toe-in to be happy going down the highway. Wouldn't notice around town at all. Check all other things first obviously so you aren't covering up a real issue, but a real alignment sheet will tell the tale

Like stated earlier check those front wheel bearings. I just had to tighten mine. I let a shop do the front brake rotors and pads awhile back. I started to notice a pull when braking and at random spots while driving. Front wheel bearings were loose. This is really noticeable if you're on the low end of castor, which I am with only ome castor bushings. Back to driving normal now with everything tight. I still want new radius arms to make it even better.

Make sure you check your front wheel bearings ASAP and your steering arm nuts on the bottom of your knuckles! Install a rear panhard bar correction bracket. This made a huge improvement on mine (Eimkeith panhard bracket).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom