Project" I should probably get a girlfriend" (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No not at all. Only about a year. Only reason I parked it is because the clutch is gone. So instead of a clutch job it's getting an sm420 with an EBI adapter kit :)

gunna put a new clutch in while yer there?

Of course. Clutch,trans,transfer
Front shocks
New hood
Window gear
And probably a bunch of other crap while its in the shop haha

image.jpg
It has begun....

[QUOTE="Sure did, getting married this summer. And she let me build this :)[/QUOTE]

Letting you build... sounds like we know who's in control going forward....

[QUOTE="Sure did, getting married this summer. And she let me build this :)

Letting you build... sounds like we know who's in control going forward....[/QUOTE]
Damn straight.... She owns a kickboxing gym and is the head instructor. Prsonal preservation is always on my mind ;)

your truck digs the camera.

So after pulling the 4spd and transfer I found out my truck actually has an f engine. Now I know why it's so slow haha. Has anyone put the 10 spline chev disc in the f clutch?? I've only done it on 2f components. Just wondering differance and whatnot.

Thnx

Well The chev disc fits in the f flywheel but I don't know how I feel about the old Style pressure plate. I think I'm just gonna tear into another parts truck and grab the 2fbits needed

Hey guys I'm still having clutch problems. I've got ll my 2f bits on the f engine but I have 2 different throw out bearing hubs. One has a 1 3/4 for the bearing and one is 2". Both came off 4 spds. Does it matter what one I use??

Thnx Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom