Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been daily driving it for about 10 months now
20180414_160125.jpg

Not only our daily driver, but our cross-country driver (Canada to Mexico and back and now across Canada)
We have more pics of our trip on Instagram if you wanna join the journey :) Instagram: @LandCruiserDiaries

Looks like your rear axle needs to be relocated a bit. Nice cruiser.

White Stripe, thanks for your observation. The axle location was set by one of the trucks PO’s .... don’t know which. I don’t do any real heavy wheeling and it drives good on the street/interstate. Take a look at this side pic and see if you think camera angle could have exaggerated the rearward placement of my axle. Feedback appreciated.

089DA868-3E2C-4315-A1E7-A643EF3AFCA7.jpeg

White Stripe, thanks for your observation. The axle location was set by one of the trucks PO’s .... don’t know which. I don’t do any real heavy wheeling and it drives good on the street/interstate. Take a look at this side pic and see if you think camera angle could have exaggerated the rearward placement of my axle. Feedback appreciated.

View attachment 1999978
Your right, the other pic exaggerated it. Looks like a fun 40.

I am so narcissistic in the 40. :bounce:

LOVE that reflection in the windows as we drive around...

IMG_1991.jpg

View attachment 1999978
What color is this, @rmckay1021 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom