Please post pics if your roll cage.

Visit site
heres mine. see it roll around on the floor
fj 70.jpg

Visit site
Whats up Marcelo? Im not looking for something too extreme. Just need it to work. Ill see what my buddy wants to do since it his shop. Feel free to post some pics!

Visit site
Heres one I had stored on my hard drive iirc its from manafre website. The only thing I would change would be to remove the forward cross reinforcement going over the front compartment.

Are you incorporating your stock roll bar ? While your there have him fab up some nice bucket seat mounts!!!!
4plusfamilycagemod.jpg

Visit site
yup...these threads to pop up every so often but i still check them out cause there are always new pics of cages that people HAVE NOT put in the older threads...so thanks for posting up this tread even tho it has been covered before. do a search and check out the older threads as well but...nothen wrong with finding some of th newer stuff either

Visit site
slightly offtopic.

i notice that most of the cages i see on US websites are 3 hoop designs, while everyone in Australia builds their cages with the two front hoops, and diagonal rear stays, claiming that if you don't have the diagonal rears, the cage will just fold up, due to poor triangulation.

how true is this?

Visit site
slightly offtopic.

i notice that most of the cages i see on US websites are 3 hoop designs, while everyone in Australia builds their cages with the two front hoops, and diagonal rear stays, claiming that if you don't have the diagonal rears, the cage will just fold up, due to poor triangulation.

how true is this?

Probably depends on the speed of the flop. I plan to gusset the one I am doing and add some triangulation in the top.

I have a cage in a drag car that has 0 triangulation in it and NHRA tells me I am safe to 175mph with it. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom