You have a Capri blue 40. What color are your seats? (Pics please) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

projectTuRD

SILVER Star
Threads
Hopefully this winter I will get a chance to recover my seats (and repaint the frames).
I’d like to go with something other than black, but the reality is I don’t keep a top on it and often park under an oak tree.
That being said, I’d like to see examples of what you’ve done, to help me decide.
Any advice on who to get covers from is also appreciated.

IMG_8626.jpeg

Cruiser Corps black.
IMG_0790.jpeg

Their gray is fairly dark, here they are in my spring green 71.
IMG_1064.jpeg
IMG_1060.jpeg

I really think you can’t go wrong with any of the 3 standard colors (black, gray, coral). Really just personal preference. My rear covers in my blue 1970 were recently done in black otherwise I may have gone with coral. Or, may have gone with gray then gotten a matching soft top. Or, there was one for sale here awhile ago, go custom with flannel or something!

Cruiser Corps black.

Their gray is fairly dark, here they are in my spring green 71.

I really think you can’t go wrong with any of the 3 standard colors (black, gray, coral). Really just personal preference. My rear covers in my blue 1970 were recently done in black otherwise I may have gone with coral. Or, may have gone with gray then gotten a matching soft top. Or, there was one for sale here awhile ago, go custom with flannel or something!

The 71 SG is looking cleeeaannn. Nicely done. 🍺

Mine were factory coral and that's what I'll do when the time comes. Capri blue and coral is just such a good looking combo. Second would be tried and true black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom