Events/Trails Pig Party 2019 (4 Viewers)

What Type of Pig Party?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well sh@t! I'm going to have to cancel.:frown:

We got some bad news last week. Our beloved doberman got diagnosed with lymphoma. Chemotherapy will start the beginning of next week, and I need to be there. Sorry to miss out, but I need to see this through with however much time we have left with her.
I'll just have to live vicariously through all the pictures and updates.

@J Mack, I have a reserved spot at the KOA if you want it.
Sorry to hear about your dog, we are taking our Boxer Samson for one last drive in the woods Friday the 14th before his last visit to the vet. We are both struggling with this one but it's time, amazing the bond you get with a good pet. Our thought are with you.

@OldBeachBob
@abqcruiser

Just checked and I bought the cheap nonrefundable rate at the hotel so that’s where we’ll stay, thanks for the offer for camping spot hopefully someone else can use it.

Wow you guys, this is a tough time for losing our animals. I know @fj55tlc lost his pup recently as well. I still miss my kitty. Sorry you guys are dealing with these prognosis...

What’s the decision re: the potluck. Yes or no works for us. Just need to do some cookin’ This weekend if it’s on.

We're planning on bringing extra and go with the flow.. Nothing else we can have a few small group dinners with with whoever is interested.

As ocd as i am , do we have a time set, that we need to be either at the KOA or the museum for the bbq yet ...

Fed and watered ready for a Saturday am start

unnamed.jpg

See you there

Ought to be better than that first marathon to Rico!

The T3q logo is why they changed from Toyoda. The DA character has added strokes so they went with the TA character to streamline the logo.

Whoa!
Feeling dreadfully unprepared...
Woke up in the US for the first time in a week.
Stayed up for 24 hours on the plane so I could get back on MDT. Feeling a little discombobulated!
Hopefully I can get unpack work clothes and then start packing the camping gear.

@cruiseroutfit or @cruiserdan I have a few questions for you about Land Cruiser Museum, can you tell me if you guys are dog friendly or do I need to find a spot for them to hang out while we are there. Do you have a place for the 15 or so cars to park together when we all get there or do we just grab something on the street? From memory W 600 S was a busy street and didn’t have a bunch of parking options.

Untitled-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom