Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@roadstr6 How far are you from Uwharrrie? Logan's RUn and I will get the media cabinet. Your trash can be my treasure.......

@roadstr6 How far are you from Uwharrrie? Logan's RUn and I will get the media cabinet. Your trash can be my treasure.......
I am about 60 miles from the Outpost. It’s about 1.5 hrs drive. Sounds like @JohnVee might have you covered though.

Our 2016 LC was recently totaled while my wife was driving from SC back to Ft. Bragg. Any chance anyone here is near GodSpeed motors in Charlotte? There is a 2017 blue on terra 200 series I’m very interested in. I asked for undercarriage pics but the dealership has not responded and though I feel they aren’t very helpful, this truck checks a lot of boxes on what we are looking for.

I’m in Afghanistan at the moment so I’ll be buying site unseen, feel free to reply or message me if able.

Thanks in advance,
-Chris

Looking for a 3FE FJ62 air cleaner base.

I bought one from Australia for a diesel model and my hood won't close. The Aussie model seems to sit flatter than the US FJ62 air box for some reason. It needs to angle toward the engine for hood clearance.

I also have an FJ80 air cleaner base that I probably won't need, if anyone is interested.

Random request. Does anyone have any OME rear spring packs for a FJ60, or just long add-a-leafs? I'm looking for some long add-a-leafs to put in my new-to-me FJ60 rear springs. They're just too flat, and I want some arch.

I'm looking for a pair of load bars as well as mounts for either an 80 or 100 (I'll buy the other mounts new, if needed). Brand isn't too important as long as they don't suck. Anybody wanna make me a good deal?

The ability of the mounts to clear the factory racks of 80's and 100's is important.

Our 2016 LC was recently totaled while my wife was driving from SC back to Ft. Bragg. Any chance anyone here is near GodSpeed motors in Charlotte? There is a 2017 blue on terra 200 series I’m very interested in. I asked for undercarriage pics but the dealership has not responded and though I feel they aren’t very helpful, this truck checks a lot of boxes on what we are looking for.

I’m in Afghanistan at the moment so I’ll be buying site unseen, feel free to reply or message me if able.

Thanks in advance,
-Chris

Hey All, I encouraged Chris in the 200 forum to post here to see if any CLT folks could give this rig a peak. Hopefully one of our locals will be willing to help him out.

Random request. Does anyone have any OME rear spring packs for a FJ60, or just long add-a-leafs? I'm looking for some long add-a-leafs to put in my new-to-me FJ60 rear springs. They're just too flat, and I want some arch.

I have some 40 series packs you can rob leafs from.

I have some 40 series packs you can rob leafs from.

Appreciate it. I realized the new leafs were only $27 each, so I ordered two from EGCS. :cheers:

We have several factory 60 packs in the barn if you need more. Shipping would be a bear, but could probably find someway for them to catch a ride.

We have several factory 60 packs in the barn if you need more. Shipping would be a bear, but could probably find someway for them to catch a ride.

I will keep that in mind! Thank you!

Hey All, I encouraged Chris in the 200 forum to post here to see if any CLT folks could give this rig a peak. Hopefully one of our locals will be willing to help him out.
Thanks again, one member has reached out and will check it out tomorrow.

-Chris

Anybody have a pair of gently used OME 60071L shocks they'd like to sell? These are the long "L" Shocks for the rear of the 80 series. PM me if you do.

Just officially listed my 18.5 foot Sea Ray with 210 HP mercruiser and trailer... recognizing it's the end of the season, I'm negotiable - send me a note if you're interested.

Selling the 100 $9,000 firm 223,000 miles
Timing belt, water pump, heater t’s, radiator done at 192k
New falken Wildpeak AT’3
New steering wheel
Land Cruiser Heaven front leather kit included but not installed except for drivers headrest
Speakers replaced but still factory head unit
48B4B023-F4BE-4A79-BCF8-0FFC37459CB2.jpeg
BFE53900-885A-4AB1-A262-24AA9FD0009E.jpeg
A4ACD0F8-8257-4327-ADEF-3B853F39FA81.jpeg
D16D1EEF-A3B9-4B1D-A1D4-A1D91C4D3A44.jpeg
0512CDF5-A77E-4E8D-9B4D-4106079395BE.jpeg

BFE53900-885A-4AB1-A262-24AA9FD0009E.jpeg

Know if he got anyone to look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom