Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spare tire carrier assembly from a 2006 100-Series. This will cost you $135 plus shipping from ToyotaPartsDeal.com. Yours for $50.

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpeg

Budget but awesome fridge. Indel-b TB-51. Bought in May 2019, and it’s been a good friend. Has worked almost flawlessly and almost non-stop. We use it in AC mode when home as a beer fridge/overflow space from our toy-sized main fridge.
Only issue we had was an error code on a camping trip—E3, only when in DC mode and only intermittently. Sorted it out with customer support (who sent me the factory troubleshooting pdf—will be included) and I went in and tightened up the compressor connection and it’s run perfectly ever since, in bot AC and DC modes.
I’ve inserted two Anderson power pole connectors in the AC charging wire so you can either use the original cigarette lighter end or a power pole.
Ironman insulated cover included.

We just bit the bullet and upgraded to a dual-zone National Luna….

$300?
More info:

Pics:

A4794ABC-B354-4515-A553-EF331A7F779E.jpeg

BF6ECBC0-C704-441B-A9B6-5FDE63FB4F5B.jpeg

F9CD256D-8154-456A-A3FD-76608181424D.jpeg

A453AAC0-F0DC-4CB0-89F2-8E326FCE3198.jpeg

Budget but awesome fridge. Indel-b TB-51. Bought in May 2019, and it’s been a good friend. Has worked almost flawlessly and almost non-stop. We use it in AC mode when home as a beer fridge/overflow space from our toy-sized main fridge.
Only issue we had was an error code on a camping trip—E3, only when in DC mode and only intermittently. Sorted it out with customer support (who sent me the factory troubleshooting pdf—will be included) and I went in and tightened up the compressor connection and it’s run perfectly ever since, in bot AC and DC modes.
I’ve inserted two Anderson power pole connectors in the AC charging wire so you can either use the original cigarette lighter end or a power pole.

$300?
More info:

Pics:

View attachment 2866412

View attachment 2866413

View attachment 2866414

View attachment 2866416

Interested. I'll send you a PM later today

Anyone interested in buying these or trading a set of FJ40 buckets for them? Cash price is $350. They are in good shape. Reclining and have the back lumbar.

20211219_072936.jpg

$300?
More info:

Pics:

View attachment 2866412

View attachment 2866413

View attachment 2866414

View attachment 2866416
@captainva found a sweet deal at REI and went that route. Anyone else interested before I Chuck this on Cl and ExPo?

EDIT 12/27: Fridge is spoken for--a friend of an old LR friend is buying it.

Last edited:
If anyone needs 100 series parts, lmk. Shoot me a message and I’ll get you photos and prices. I’ll post more pictures soon, tan interior is in decent shape

B3A4E356-6FF9-4541-A6D2-287812CEF3BE.jpeg

did you pick up a stunt double truck?!?
lol no stunts for this one. i'm fairly confident if i hit a pothole hard enough the truck would break in half lol

lol no stunts for this one. i'm fairly confident if i hit a pothole hard enough the truck would break in half lol
what size are the tires? make? condition?

what size are the tires? make? condition?
they are treadrights and appear to be in go shape but again its a crappy re-tread tire

Anyone need a 100 series RF knuckle? It has clear signs of bearing spin, so I replaced it. But if yours, say, has a race welded to it, this might be an upgrade.😂

Just wanted to check before sending it to the landfill….

2E491147-5BB6-4B34-91F2-B533A125880C.jpeg

Free LC200 engine oil filter. I have three brand new 04152-yzza4 engine oil filter. I sold my truck and don't need them any more. PM me and you can come pick it up for free near Lorton VA.

PMed for the oil filters

Just left a set of 5 good condition (~15k miles and regularly rotated) Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws in 275/70/18 at Mr Tire (formerly curry’s auto) on 4 mile run in Arlington. Nothing wrong with them and lots of life left. I wanted something a little softer and wasn’t using them enough to justify the comfort hit. They said anyone who wanted them could come by and pickup. Their disposal company will get them tomorrow. Hopefully someone can use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom