CCOT free shipping on doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
In case anyone is looking for new doors for their 40

Hmmmm.
Has anyone ever posted up about the quality of the tpauto parts fj40 doors from china?
I know a bunch of people ordered them and said they would post up reviews after they built them but I have not heard anything.

Hmmmm.
Has anyone ever posted up about the quality of the tpauto parts fj40 doors from china?
I know a bunch of people ordered them and said they would post up reviews after they built them but I have not heard anything.
From the little bit I've read about that company, I'm not interested in anything they offer. Inconsistency seems to be an issue with them.

From the little bit I've read about that company, I'm not interested in anything they offer. Inconsistency seems to be an issue with them.
That's sad. I think this is the first time I have heard anything about what they are making. I would think if they were good to go we would of heard something. i know when they first started selling the doors a bunch of people got them but in almost 2 years since then I have heard nothing about using them in builds or anything about the tubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom