Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
VanGo Garage Sale-
Guys I have the following for sale:

Military stove that use several types of fuel types, includes ALL pieces issues with stove, stovepipe, along with items I purchased separately- fuel can stand, and fuel cap spout. $150.

3- 2006 Toyota Corolla hub caps $30./ea OR $75. for ALL 3

1- Beer mash paddle, maple jars wood, I do wood working and had a guy ask me to make him one- I made 2 and do not use it. Its been in storage- $65. OBO

SOLD 1- SK8 sealed mil spec travel case with durable shell and oring, similar in style, strength and finish to a pelican case.

1- Serkirk 6”-8” STAINLESS STEEL,very expensive new, $75, never used.

PM me if interested- Josh

Damn I forgot to get up with you. ..( what an ass I am) I still want that stove I am travelling for work until the 17th if you can hold it (again) I will make it work this time.

Damn I forgot to get up with you. ..( what an ass I am) I still want that stove I am travelling for work until the 17th if you can hold it (again) I will make it work this time.
Text me to confirm arrangements- thanks Josh

I have the rear seat-belts, in gray, out of my truck and wanted to see if any one wants them before I put them in the trash bin.

Last edited:
double post.

I'll take the seat belts.

Doing some Summer Garage Cleaning...

All these are new... I never used them. Pricing is OBRO. :)

Steering intermediate shaft (OEM) 45203-60110 - $150

Smittybilt X20 Logo Aluminum Hawse Fairlead - $40

These were for a Lexus RX-350:

Smart Sensor One Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor - $20

Side Marker Light TYC 17-5156-00-1 (81920-0E010) - $35

NNOOOOOOOO I have too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purposely did not tag you.

I can only be an enabler to a certain degree, before my guilt would settle in!

Initially, I was going to chase this, but had to reel myself in.

I think I'd have more fun with that 911 as a project.
I was thinking the same thing... but I don't have the room. :-(

My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.

My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.
I just prepared Jack's RX 350 for sale. Don't know if that is big enough for him. Mileage might be too much for him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom