Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
VanGo Garage Sale-
Guys I have the following for sale:

Military stove that use several types of fuel types, includes ALL pieces issues with stove, stovepipe, along with items I purchased separately- fuel can stand, and fuel cap spout. $150.

3- 2006 Toyota Corolla hub caps $30./ea OR $75. for ALL 3

1- Beer mash paddle, maple jars wood, I do wood working and had a guy ask me to make him one- I made 2 and do not use it. Its been in storage- $65. OBO

SOLD 1- SK8 sealed mil spec travel case with durable shell and oring, similar in style, strength and finish to a pelican case.

1- Serkirk 6”-8” STAINLESS STEEL,very expensive new, $75, never used.

PM me if interested- Josh

Damn I forgot to get up with you. ..( what an ass I am) I still want that stove I am travelling for work until the 17th if you can hold it (again) I will make it work this time.

Damn I forgot to get up with you. ..( what an ass I am) I still want that stove I am travelling for work until the 17th if you can hold it (again) I will make it work this time.
Text me to confirm arrangements- thanks Josh

I have the rear seat-belts, in gray, out of my truck and wanted to see if any one wants them before I put them in the trash bin.

Last edited:
double post.

I'll take the seat belts.

Doing some Summer Garage Cleaning...

All these are new... I never used them. Pricing is OBRO. :)

Steering intermediate shaft (OEM) 45203-60110 - $150

Smittybilt X20 Logo Aluminum Hawse Fairlead - $40

These were for a Lexus RX-350:

Smart Sensor One Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor - $20

Side Marker Light TYC 17-5156-00-1 (81920-0E010) - $35

NNOOOOOOOO I have too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purposely did not tag you.

I can only be an enabler to a certain degree, before my guilt would settle in!

Initially, I was going to chase this, but had to reel myself in.

I think I'd have more fun with that 911 as a project.
I was thinking the same thing... but I don't have the room. :-(

My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.

My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.
I just prepared Jack's RX 350 for sale. Don't know if that is big enough for him. Mileage might be too much for him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom