Official 37" and up picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally getting a chance to post a couple pics of the LX with it's 37 Pitbull's! Huge, huge thanks to @VuickB6 for all the help with the tires!!

IMG_7039.JPG
IMG_7560.JPG

Finally getting a chance to post a couple pics of the LX with it's 37 Pitbull's! Huge, huge thanks to @VuickB6 for all the help with the tires!!

Oh hey, I know you! :D

Those look damn good on your truck! Glad I was able to make you a deal, hope you like them :beer:

Worst thread on here for me! I want 37’s badly, but everything i have is ideal with 35’s. I barely rub at full stuff, 4.88 gears and truck will just barely clear my garage door. Sigh. to all you guys with deeper pockets and sexy trucks! Ha! Im gonna go cry in the corner now.

Love seeing the 2 white rigs next to each other. Can see the impact of little details such as the blacked out rear views and grill badge.

What backspace did you go with? I went with 3.5” from battleborn. My Buddy just told me he offers 15% off for law enforcement and veterans as well. So if that applies to you they are about the best value out there. Great customer service too. He called me right before they were about to get delivered by ups. This is the best pic I have of how far they stick out.

64B22514-14A2-4860-B419-2FBD1D657DE7.jpeg

What backspace did you go with? I went with 3.5” from battleborn. My Buddy just told me he offers 15% off for law enforcement and veterans as well. So if that applies to you they are about the best value out there. Great customer service too. He called me right before they were about to get delivered by ups. This is the best pic I have of how far they stick out.

View attachment 1637966

I went with 3.5” back space

5332F817-A9DF-4394-9CE9-CDB6D6BF8D60.jpeg
Plant Man taking some exact measurements to create his own spare tire carrier.
2A1ED7DC-C24E-428B-968B-3B303B19FABB.jpeg

This is the last time I used mine. After being a moron and getting it stuck right there I had the bright idea of having a friend push me with his 80 and it bent something. I moved it inside after that but it’s going back outside. It takes up a ton of space.

Is it me or a lot of you guys with 37s are not carrying a spare?
Triple A will rescue from anywhere most Mud members take their rigs negating the need for a spare tire.

I leave my spare at home unless I am traveling far from home. I really like that tire rack you have @Tools R Us, might have to put the bender to work soon and make something similar.

I’m not a fan of swing out bumpers loaded with stuff I won’t need and all the added weight. But we also have most of our trails in the black hills within 30 min of my front door. I can see where they are a necessity for people that have to drive long distances to go Wheelin.

Most 80s I see need to go on a diet...

What 37s can do that my 35s couldn't.

I've run most of these obstacles down there at Barnwell Mt. and there are some difficult stuff like this that my son Plant Man made me look like a novice. He is running 35" Goodyear MTR's and I've got 37" Pitbull Rockers. Oh yeah, he has open diffs.

My extra clearance is great but his tires have way better traction.

I hate to admit it but he and all of my JK friends running those MTR's have made me a believer in them. When it's time to change tires that is what I will be going to. Especially since my 80 has gone from dedicated trail rig to a DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom