Official 37" and up picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are stock 17" FJ Cruiser wheels painted black.

Last edited:
That rig was VCCruzr's, not nine. He just happens to live right down the road from me ;). He has since sold the rig. But it had a 2.5" lift, 1" body lift, inner fender wells cut and moved....

Flopped My Rig, Time To Chop The Top!

37" KM2's on FJC 17" rims rattle canned black. 1.5" spacers. FOR Gen II lift.

Pictures%20003.jpg

Pictures%20006.jpg
what 17 in did you use, and was it a straight up swap? I have 16s but cant find replacements for my rig currently on 345/75/16s

Will a 17x9 3.5bs stuff into front and rear fenders with 37x12.5 tires?
3.5 bs seems to maybe be too aggressive and not work. This will be in a J spring truck and I don't want to lose all of my up travel. I have no flares to worry about and I'd like to not do much or any cutting if possible.

Here's how my 17x9 -12 offset tucks in with a 37x12.50.

Yard wheelin'
IMG_4513.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG

What rims are those they look great
Thanks!
Level 8 Strike 6, 17x9 -12 offset.

I was able to get Discount Tire to online price match for 5 wheels ~$600

Good looking wheel/tire combination.

1. Is this with OEM or extended bump stop?
2. Does the axle touches the bump stop?
3. Does the tire touches the inner fender?

Thanks.
1. Extended bump stops 3" (in the pic the bump stop was ~1/4" from touching the axle). My bump stops are this length so that I; a) don't have the tire eating my inner fender and b) don't bottom out my shocks.

2. My axles come in contact with the bump stops with 1" of upward shock travel still available. This is by design as the bump stop will compress some to "slow" the bottoming out of the suspension.

3. No, with my bump stops at 3" and proper backspacing for the wheel I do not make contact with the inner fender. There is still about an inch of available space.

This is getting expensive. All the things we do to impress chicks. At this point hiring hookers and developing a heroin habit would be cheaper :hillbilly:
It's still cheaper than divorce :confused:.

Here I am finally on the 37" and up club.

Nitto 385/70R16 Mud grappler extreme terrain

IMG_1129.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom