Official 37" and up picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I get 1001 questions since I built this and instead of continuing to piecemeal my responses, which is inevitably what happens in a thread, I take the time to actually write up an article describing what I did for reference. Then, when linking said article, I get told an article is just too much to read, need a TL;DR. Lol I will just quit posting while I am ahead... ;)

The writeup was a good idea, looking forward to part 2!

So I get 1001 questions since I built this and instead of continuing to piecemeal my responses, which is inevitably what happens in a thread, I take the time to actually write up an article describing what I did for reference. Then, when linking said article, I get told an article is just too much to read, need a TL;DR. Lol I will just quit posting while I am ahead... ;)
All I cared to ask about was what springs/lift/suspension you used to fit 37’s and end up with that stance. All standard info posted with many rigs in this thread.

Truth be known, I don’t particularly care as I run 37’s and some good parts myself. In other words, I was just being nice.

Why does your Landcruiser have no dents???

Cool writeup, ignore the numerous a$$holes that are regulars here.

Cool writeup, ignore the numerous a$$holes that are regulars here.
yup

DSCN2905.JPG

Year - 06 China
Lift - 4"
Shocks - no
Bumpstops - Front - rear - no
Body Lift - no
Trimming - no
Tires- 38.5x14.5 r16 Maxxis M8090
Rims - Sakura Wheels R3910 R16x10 ET-44
Spacers - no

Last edited:
I want a China cruiser
Ok, I have learned to not take many of your comments too seriously but now you have crossed the line. China is, always has been and always will be the enemy of the United States of America. There, you drew the comment you were expecting. :flipoff2: China

Ok, I have learned to not take many of your comments too seriously but now you have crossed the line. China is, always has been and always will be the enemy of the United States of America. There, you drew the comment you were expecting. :flipoff2: China
Found the one guy still using a blackberry

Yeah I can’t avoid buying junk from communists but I sure can try.
I dont like buying American products for the same reason. I support only the most free market countries I can - hong kong, australia, new zealand, singapore.

Oh, and south korea, just to broaden the social divide between nk and sk. If Kia made a solid axle SUV id be all over it.

I dont like buying American products for the same reason. I support only the most free market countries I can - hong kong, australia, new zealand, singapore.

Oh, and south korea, just to broaden the social divide between nk and sk. If Kia made a solid axle SUV id be all over it.

Want to go wheeling for about a week some time? We could start with a day trip to spider lake tomorrow. Im leaving Vacaville around 0730-0800.

Want to go wheeling for about a week some time? We could start with a day trip to spider lake tomorrow. Im leaving Vacaville around 0730-0800.
I wish. Really. I have 3 toddlers though so spontaneous anything died a while ago. We should organize a fordyceiconershim trip though. Fordyce and the con and the dusy in 3 days?

I wish. Really. I have 3 toddlers though so spontaneous anything died a while ago. We should organize a fordyceiconershim trip though. Fordyce and the con and the dusy in 3 days?
In three days only if you and your rig are on meth! I would take the entire week off work so the pace would be more lax. I haven’t been on Fordyce since 1991 and really want to run Dusy next year. A triple header would be epic. I have no interest in fighting a high flow rate at the Fordyce river though.

How do we know when pge will have the flow rate reduced? I was at Fordyce reservoir Christmas Eve. It’s pretty damn low and if we don’t get some serious snow up there, there won’t be much to release next year.

I don't post much, but the more info out there the better.

Tires: 37x12.5 Cooper STT pro
Wheels: Procomp series 29 17x8.5 4.75 BS ( for now, I think I want some less blingy fjc steelies )
Lift: Front + OME J plus 20mm packer Rear: OME 2.5 heavy
Trimming: none
Bumpstops: 2" in the rear
Rubbing: only a tiny bit under hard bumps or hard articulation, nothing I've worried about yet.

IMG_5267.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5289.JPG

I don't post much, but the more info out there the better.

Tires: 37x12.5 Cooper STT pro
Wheels: Procomp series 29 17x8.5 4.75 BS ( for now, I think I want some less blingy fjc steelies )
Lift: Front + OME J plus 20mm packer Rear: OME 2.5 heavy
Trimming: none
Bumpstops: 2" in the rear
Rubbing: only a tiny bit under hard bumps or hard articulation, nothing I've worried about yet.

View attachment 1625549

View attachment 1625567

View attachment 1625568
shes a beauty. I love those rims.

On Dobinson’s 4” Flexi now after suffering spring damage in my accident. Muy bueno.

I’m tempted to do 38’s but tire selection is crap and I’m not doing 40’s so just a couple new pics.

5DD90E64-00B6-453F-BF40-FF8738046779.jpeg
82DEE85D-B337-4C67-A759-4CE079F961FF.jpeg
C70FE6DA-A852-4C3A-8291-13FCA6FDD407.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom