No name Spring Green 1965 FST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this it?

download (21).png

^that‘s it.

@kevos37 had one for sale recently, got a fair ‘mount for it. I can’t afford to spend such on such cuz I’ve got too many things not working that I have to spend $$ on. So I still have a Volkswagen mirror in place in my ‘65, almost fits as is (slight elongation of one of the mirror holes necessary). This info is all at no charge 😝.

^that‘s it.

@kevos37 had one for sale recently, got a fair ‘mount for it. I can’t afford to spend such on such cuz I’ve got too many things not working that I have to spend $$ on. So I still have a Volkswagen mirror in place in my ‘65, almost fits as is (slight elongation of one of the mirror holes necessary). This info is all at no charge 😝.
They don't last too long because they're far and few between.

I wonder how much demand there is for them?

Thanks for the compliment @middlecalf.
Skookum seems a good western word.

I've noticed a few of these '65 mirrors, never thought I'd need one. @MexicanNewby has one on his rig. This rig needs one of these:
IMG-20201027-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20201027-WA0006.jpg

Nice mirror restoration @Goforth.

Last edited:
I think it’s off a bug, I can’t remember who I got it from here on mud but it was basically for shipping cost. I recall now that I oversized each hole a little rather than one a lot and used washers with stock sized bolts/screws.
IMG_2998.JPG

i have concluded , the 3 holes mirror discussion here , has now Elevated to : "UNICORN STATUS " needed part Territory

.....🦄

1604007890385.png

now , for the icing on the cake ,

1604008020965.png

Glad to see it at your place! Congrats.

Glad you are keeping the muzzleloader reference on the quarter. Love it!
It's also got 30 year old "Let 'er buck" bumper sticker on the front bumper. Now it just says "Let 'er " For those who don't know, this is the motto of the Pendleton Round-Up, a famous long running rodeo in Oregon. Unfortunately I don't think I'll use that bumper.
20201104_111553.jpg

20210204_193144.jpg

Last edited:
You made it, you got the mirror. When there's a Keith with a will...there's a way for the Keith...
Ha! Indeed.
I _laugh_ in the face of adversity _and_ financial ruin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom