NEW EXHAUST 3IN SS OFF CXRACING HEADERS AND NEW OEM 4.5 (3 Viewers)

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
SILVER Star
I remember CXRacing from my 180SX/240SX/Silvia days.
Their products were colossal pieces of s***. Hopefully they fixed their stuff.
schedule 40 that a master fabricator (licensed fab guy) looked at saidwas phenominal.

How big was the forest fire from lighting that fire in a forest full of dry pine needles? with no barrier or ring around the fire, that looked like a smart idea.

What were you winching out of the mud? The truck was clearly on solid ground with the winch cable in a mud hole.

Made in VA? What brand are you talking about there?

Thanks

thatcabledude

GOLD Star
I remember CXRacing from my 180SX/240SX/Silvia days.
Their products were colossal pieces of s***. Hopefully they fixed their stuff.
You just reminded me of PACESETTER 🤣

B79EC0B0-CFB4-4E0C-BBCA-2211DBB27BAC.jpeg

Onur

52122-60140
GOLD Star
How big was the forest fire from lighting that fire in a forest full of dry pine needles? with no barrier or ring around the fire, that looked like a smart idea.

What were you winching out of the mud? The truck was clearly on solid ground with the winch cable in a mud hole.

Made in VA? What brand are you talking about

I think he is intimating Ryan.

iptman

SILVER Star
I have 7 years on my Magnaflow y pipe and I've had no issues. Sure it doesn't look as pretty as it did in 2014 but that doesn't matter to me. 2 years on Ryan's exhaust and it still looks and sounds great. No complaints.

nukegoat

Should have bought a Jeep
SILVER Star
OTRAMM

I am not sure why but op has always seemed like a drama queen for the sake of the views. He is quick to post videos beating his chest before he contacts vendors. He assumes he is the only one that’s ever had an issue, and instead of solving it and making a productive post he makes negative posts. :meh:
He is a youtuber conspiracy theorist who believes in lizard people and/or chemtrails etc. He has a significant number of followers (really).

In spite of that, he has 100% avoided my trolling and played along winsomely. Plus he met Biggie back in the day. I'm good with RFB

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
OTRAMM

I am not sure why but op has always seemed like a drama queen for the sake of the views. He is quick to post videos beating his chest before he contacts vendors. He assumes he is the only one that’s ever had an issue, and instead of solving it and making a productive post he makes negative posts. :meh:
If he speaks the truth, then it needed to be said. My 93 was born and raised in the very dry Oregon high desert. Except for the muffler that whistled, my factory exhaust is solid. It’s too bad we get sold poor quality parts from far off places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom