New ARB air locker install in FJ40 Rear Axle (video) Project Wrong Way (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
My ARB airlocker had been sitting in a box for almost a year since I ordered it from my man Georg at Valley Hybrids. Well, I’m happy to report it’s in there. I didn’t find many videos showing the install into the axle housing, including the c-clips… have a watch, enjoy the struggle, subscribe if you feel like it.

I have to say your channel makes me laugh, but very informative ….. I own 4 cruisers, two fj45’s and two fj40‘s. I’m nearly 50 yrs old and grew up in a family with a cruiser which I now have…the family heirloom!! My Pop’s bought it new in ‘69! Btw I was up in Tahoe Labor Day wknd and was checking out the rubicon trail in my’45, met a couple that knew you. I gave 100% of my support when he mentioned his affiliation! Our community in the cruiser world is like no other…. I say it’s not for the weak it’s for the hardcore!! Hahaha

IMG_1303.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

I have to say your channel makes me laugh, but very informative ….. I own 4 cruisers, two fj45’s and two fj40‘s. I’m nearly 50 yrs old and grew up in a family with a cruiser which I now have…the family heirloom!! My Pop’s bought it new in ‘69! Btw I was up in Tahoe Labor Day wknd and was checking out the rubicon trail in my’45, met a couple that knew you. I gave 100% of my support when he mentioned his affiliation! Our community in the cruiser world is like no other…. I say it’s not for the weak it’s for the hardcore!! Hahaha

View attachment 3449267

View attachment 3449269
Thread hijack —— NICE rigs! We need to see the whole fleet.

View attachment 3449267

View attachment 3449269
A fine stable you got man. Would love to have you along when I make a run at the Rubicon… appreciate you watching, some days you spend a lot of time filming and editing, only to have an episode fall on its face 😆

My ARB airlocker had been sitting in a box for almost a year since I ordered it from my man Georg at Valley Hybrids. Well, I’m happy to report it’s in there. I didn’t find many videos showing the install into the axle housing, including the c-clips… have a watch, enjoy the struggle, subscribe if you feel like it.

I thoroughly enjoyed that video, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom