Builds Nemesis - a deviant undertaking underway (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have this weird fascination with parts where it doesn't make any difference whether they are new or not, but they are NEW!!

And I think Shane has it too..... BIG TIME

It's a disease. There is no cure. I'd like to take this moment. . .to blame: Beno, Tor, Jason, Stan, Dave, Kevin, and everyone of our MUD community members, hehe.

Last edited:
There's a clinical term for that condition: Iownathirtyyearoldlandcruiseriasis

Exactly - even though we may not use the parts. . .they're new, OEM, in those pretty Toyota boxes, and they're on my shelf (for now).

Had some hellacious weather roll thru earlier this week - good excuse to utilize the yet to be used chainsaw:

Shane + a chainsaw. Is this a good idea?:lol:?:lol:

A true case of 'that's what she said'!

MODERN DAY ED GEIN

images

And guess what will b on the 60 in the very near future:

60 Series Land Cruiser

And yeah, my first chainsaw is gay!

Last edited:
And yeah, my first chainsaw in gay!

My first was a MS 180. I still have it but run a 14" .050 bar and full chisel. It completely changes the way that the saw performs. I learned a lot about what you should and shouldn't do in a controllable saw.

I heat my home (3100 Sq ft) almost entirely with wood and use a Husqvarna 562xp w/ 20" bar. The saw flat out rips but hates the hot weather in summer. For a first time user this one isnt forgiving as there is alot of power and speed. My next will probably be a Stihl again.

In December I got to play with a MS461 with 30"... I'm a big guy and that SOB wore me out quick.... My buddy used its twin like a damn butter knife, all day long..

Overall, I like my MS261 with 16" for my needs. But, when its time to buy another or a back up @D'Animal will be getting a call for my next Stihl.

Jason

Working with one of our MUD members from the 100 series and Emuwings on a group buy for the 60 series Windows. Think WagonGear but a little beefier and actually available. I'm waiting on a reply from Emuwings regarding the auto safety glass version & availability. Once confirmed, I'll post an update with links to the group buy& pricing/shipping info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom