Builds Nemesis - a deviant undertaking underway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 is awesome, wrapped In a nice leather
I'm leaning toward 1 & 3 as first choice, #2 as second. But I think the problem with Sparc - their wheels aren't compatible with tilt/telescoping columns.

@TRAIL TAILOR

Wheel update. . .in 4-6 weeks, pallet should be arriving at the shop=)

Restomod Air pieces finalized, placing the order this week.

Heading to the body shop tomorrow morning for final inspection - fingers, toes, eyes crossed!

And a few ideas I grabbed while on EVOD website:

Dash Insert Idea_Jason.jpg

Grille&SurroundIdea_Jason.jpg

So many delays! New shipping date for pickup: 1/25 - 1/31, approximately 3-4 days transit time.

IMG_7328.jpeg
IMG_7329.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg
IMG_7331.jpeg

Mother flucking, son of a whooore bag, jesus h almighty and 100's of other expletives - fcuking bloody hell. Crash course in body panel assembly and so very thankful for a guy named Shawn (LLK member) who saved my friggin ass despite a last minute plea for help phone call. Basically broke all of my doc's 'don't do' orders but **** em', didn't have a choice on so many fcuking levels.

Shawn drove over to me twice on his days off to help - did I mention he literally saved my ass! The 60 is assembled except for the hood (going on Tuesday). Trucking company fined me for the change in reservation, now saying the reservation has been cancelled. I swear to Yahwey I'll load her on a car trailer, rent a truck, and drive to Redding myself. One. More. Delay. And the 3-5mins I have left in the tank will be exhausted.

Jesus H. Almighty.

Body assembly - PIC HEAVY - first two pics 10 yrs ago when I prepped the floor for Dynamat and then yesterday after removing the Dynamite (dry ice) that covered one of the body mount holes (oops). Still amazed at the incredible condition the truck was in when initially purchased.

Interior2013.JPG
Interior2024.JPEG

Last edited:
Absolutely insane how the lighting changes the appearance of the paint. So happy with the final color choice.

Assembly2024-1Assembly2024IMG_7378.JPEG

Assembly2024-1Assembly2024IMG_7380.JPEG

Assembly2024-1Assembly2024IMG_7381.JPEG

Assembly2024-1Assembly2024IMG_7379.JPEG
Assembly2024-2IMG_7400.JPEG

Last edited:
And to top it off. . .

RIP to my best fcuking buddy that was always by my side. . .gonna miss u, Duch.

IMG_0496.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom