Wheel Choice: Community Vote (1 Viewer)

Which wheel for SEMA 2024

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a pic of your truck with the rep ragunas. My first time hearing/ seeing this wheel and it’s awesome.
Sure thing. They are the SCS Gen5, theyre direct copies of the monoblock Raguna zzyzx. I was originally wanting the F5 (direct copy of the bradley v), but they were out of stock of all colors when i was buying. The sharp angles on the spokes kind of go with the 60 series body lines, but i go back and forth on them looking a little more modern than the F5

OavgDcEh.jpg

rbD6kPjh.jpg

vCj50RSh.jpg

Things are about to get real. . .and real interesting.

The Raguna (RF06) and Rays (05x) are both available and can be stateside mid-feb to early march.

J and I are both working to see if we can get #7 made.

#7 seems to be the rally point of the vote - yeah!

Thinking I'll get all 3 if the specs pan out and let the fitment test decide which one(s) to keep.

And if that works out, i'll have a set of 17" steelies on the chopping block at some point.

Exciting times!

Shane

Added #9 and #10 (Rays 05x and Raguna RF06, respectively) - and regardless of wheel choice, wheels will ultimately be anodized gold/bronze.

If #10.......... Just order the Fifteen52 Analog HD and call it a day ..........

Great wheel and quality.

all done.jpeg
PXL_20230523_201609538.jpg

FUNKY.png

If #10.......... Just order the Fifteen52 Analog HD and call it a day ..........

Great wheel and quality.

View attachment 3507204View attachment 3507207

View attachment 3507205
That build gives me goosebumps and is one of the cleanest builds I've seen to date!

#5 for me.
I see potential in #9 given your paint.

#7 - waiting on replies from 2 companies on if can do/cost.

#9 - ordered 2 for test fit

#10 - ordered 2 for test fit

And. . .

Volk TE37 Large PCD - 2 for test fit

Gram Lights 57 dr-x - 2 for test fit

Advan RGD-2 - 2 for test fit

Going to take a hit on the test fit wheels that don't make the list but better than getting stuck with 5 wheels that don't hit the mark.

you forgot to add the vote casting box for Wheel10 ?

1703826546146.png

1703827003446.jpeg

Last edited:
Officially burnt on trying to decide wheel choice. Going to list (below) the choices that made the cutoff and let the community decide.

Out of the 8-10 that made it to the finals, I'll pick one of the top 3 choices voted on by the community.

And before you vote, let me explain the two different setups.

Setup1: Already have. 17" steelies with a 33" AT (Falken). These will have an optional cap attached via DZUS fastening system, basically giving very different looks dependent on the disc attached or not.

Setup2: SEMA and hold your breath, a semi-pro touring setup. Hold your opinions on the build direction and two different setups. This poll is strictly for wheel choice, not if you like or respect what direction this specific FJ60 build went. You don't have to be nice/polite, just be constructive.

Also, please don't let the mfg name or price influence your decision. There's a wide range of prices, multiple wheel companies, and the styles are equally as varied.

Much appreciated-

Shane

wheel1
View attachment 3503744

Wheel2
View attachment 3503746

Wheel3
View attachment 3503748

Thank You Shane for adding Wheel10 voting box choice option .... :)

happy new year and good luck with your important Style Fit , Form , and Function call out
# 42601 decision making process here , your approaching it in a kool way , i value and really like this group effort positive discussion 411 for a common goal here in 60 tech.....:wrench::wrench::wrench:

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom