Builds My Mexican 1965 FJ40V Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you bring the 40 to the states...you definitely need to swing by the Denver area in CO!
It hugely depends on the port of entry!
If it easier through TJ/SD, you got yourself a visitor my friend!
Also, it is possible that I drive another one from the West Coast to the East coast in the next year or so...

Has anybody suffered from PRD (Post Restorum Depression)?

I feel like I am going to start getting on a funk now that my project is almost over...

I now understand the endless tinkering many folks here mention.

What's next? I am debating whether I should keep it in Mx or bring up to the U.S.. Maybe even drive it from Tx to NJ once the import has been completed.
Please be aware as recent studies show that PRD if not treated or recognised early can easely involve in MVS (Multple Vehicle Syndrome)

It hugely depends on the port of entry!
If it easier through TJ/SD, you got yourself a visitor my friend!
Also, it is possible that I drive another one from the West Coast to the East coast in the next year or so...
If you make the trip you will have Cruiser Heads all along the way to stay with ;)

After almost never seeing FJ40's around here, I met @lemecdemeure while taking a close look at his classy FJ40! It is truly amazing.

I also saw another one on the way home. I really need to get mine stateside!

IMG_0256.jpeg
IMG_0257.jpeg

Great meeting you @MexicanNewby and awesome build story! Still reading...

My build story is not so exciting. A couple emails, a flight to FJ.CO HQ in Miami for a test drive, and a few weeks later took delivery. They shared some great videos and photos of the build, though.

I was fortunate to land one of the original FJ.CO classic builds, their demo. #fjcogreendemo on insta. They do a really nice job for sure. FJ.CO have since transitioned to restomod modern powertrain lux "G40-series" models, which are also quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom