Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a winch cable for cheap. Anyone upgrade and have their original cable laying around?

I bought a used XD9000 winch with no cable on it.

Thanks!

I have one from my 8274. It's in good shape. I can bring to swap meet, or FC. It may serve your purpose.

I can grab it from Stump at Fall Crawl and bring to PA.

I have one from my 8274. It's in good shape. I can bring to swap meet, or FC. It may serve your purpose.
I can grab it from Stump at Fall Crawl and bring to PA.

Awesome, and awesome! That is perfect, thanks guys!

Wish I were making either/both of those events.....

I'm looking for a winch cable for cheap. Anyone upgrade and have their original cable laying around?

I bought a used XD9000 winch with no cable on it.

Thanks!
I gave you one off my m8000 over a year ago.

Had a question about a 4Runner issue. Thanks to Crusha and CAZ for their responses.

Last edited:

Not mine.

Not mine.

All stock except tires and rims.

And the paint job......

There is some pretty good sand wheeling out in Toms River if anybody is looking for another excuse to get down there as well as looking at this 40.

There is some pretty good sand wheeling out in Toms River if anybody is looking for another excuse to get down there as well as looking at this 40.

Off topic, but speaking of sand wheeling - is Wharton State Park worth going to anymore? I know they cracked down on wheeling back there. I've camped/driven/MTB'd around on the sand roads but they were traversible in my Mazda...

I wondered the same. Otherwise it would have snapped up at that price point. Still might be worth a look. @Crusha ??

I recently bought a '78, otherwise, I'd definitely check this out. I think it looks real good for the money.

I recently bought a '78, otherwise, I'd definitely check this out. I think it looks real good for the money.
Nice! Hope to see it soon. I miss my ‘76.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom