Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deeebs!!!

I won a $100 off coupon for White Knuckle Off Road. They sell sliders. I have sliders. Who needs sliders? Who likes to save money?

Free to a good home. Keystone gets dibs.
I just read the free part!

I won at the Fall Gathering a freebie for a weld together mini truck, 4Runner, or Tacoma rock slider kit from Foxfab. Free to anyone who needs it!!!!!!!

I'll take it if no one else will. I can possibly pickup at the next trail run this month.

Wait...so did Gary, Andy, and I all win raffles at the recent events? Everyone in this club should go buy lottery tickets...

Guys, I have a brand new never mounted BFG AT KO2 LT265/75R16 for sale. I bought the wrong size and sat on my behind for too long. It's too late to return it.
20190703_184435.jpg
20190703_184514.jpg

Manufactured on 0219.

First $100 takes it.

I won at the Fall Gathering a freebie for a weld together mini truck, 4Runner, or Tacoma rock slider kit from Foxfab. Free to anyone who needs it!!!!!!!

Where were you when I needed sliders?

Wait...so did Gary, Andy, and I all win raffles at the recent events? Everyone in this club should go buy lottery tickets...
Do this long enough and the hobby starts to pay for its self. I've been doing this since 05 and @shmukster has been at it since the Dead sea was still sick. I bet I've won thousands in gear over the years.

Yeah in 2018 my tickets were pulled so often at the Coal Mine raffle that I was embarrassed and re-gifted a number of items. And I did win for Crusha at GSMTR a few years ago a Warn winch complete with synthetic rope and fairlead! On the other side of the coin I didn't win anything at this year's coal mine event and the slider voucher was given to me by one of the guys in our group who won it and wasn't gonna be able to use it. I've done OK over the years and buy a large number of tickets to support the outfit putting on the event.

ISO half tread (ish) BFG KO2 285/75R16 on a 93-94 (tapered lug seat) rim, need a spare for my 94.

@shmukster ill take that gift certificate off your hands is no one else claimed it yet.

No problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom