Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've heard good things about the solid state replacement setup that Warn offers for winches with solenoids. Ain't cheap but supposedly bullet proof.
Yes, this is what I did as well. It takes some finagling and thinking about the wiring, but it's a lot longer lived solution!

Warn Replacement Contactors 98381

For sale
5-
39-14.5-15 pitbull maddog tires on black pro comp steel wheels
85% thread left
1 has some sidewall damage so it won’t hold air.
$950 obo
Located in CT

For sale:
H41-3speed tcase combo.
This was in my fj40 , its all complete and ready to go into your cruiser.
Milege unknown on the transmission. I had it in my 40 for over 10 years. T case bearings were replaced when installed with the h41.
$750 obo.
Located in CT

For sale:
H41-3speed tcase combo.
This was in my fj40 , its all complete and ready to go into your cruiser.
Milege unknown on the transmission. I had it in my 40 for over 10 years. T case bearings were replaced when installed with the h41.
$750 obo.
Located in CT
Great way to get lower gearing in an J40 or FJ55. I ran this combo in my piggy for years before I put a doubler in it. Tom's a good guy to deal with

As I recall, it's about a 15% reduction.

The 3speed t case alone could be 15%. Combine that with granny 1st gear on h41 and u got over 50% reduction. That’s if we are talking about h42/4speed comparison.

Sorry, I was talking about the T case only, 3 speed compared to 4 speed. That's a nice setup Tom.

So I think I have some interest in the ‘69 rear ( still free!), time for some more.

I need:
*FJ60 front and rear driveshafts for the axle & split case swap.
*FJ40 factory cage, roll bar, whatever. I have a good front cage that I need a rear hoop to make a family cage out of. May go with a metal tech cage later but for now rear passengers need some coverage and shade.

Sale:
In the next month, I should have the current SM465 / AA Adapter / 3 speed case out of my rig. Will also have driveshafts that should be the right length if you swap this into a stock wheelbase 40. I’m keeping the bell housing but it’s set up for a SBC. Runs and drives, the 465 seems a little loud but then again I have bare floors and it’s and old school crashbox. It did shift fine and never popped out of gear or anything. 3 speed is manual shift and will come with shift linkage for the 465.

Price - somewhere in the $750 range for everything including driveshafts. It’s not pulled yet but will be by Memorial Day, maybe sooner.

I have what you need. But I’m in Winchester VA. I have a stock FJ40 rollbar. And a stock 60 with front and rear drive shafts. Let me know. I will be going up to Nothern PA mid May to my Parents house.

Looks like an interesting deal for someone

Looks like an interesting deal for someone
I'm on this one!!!!!

Wanted:

late 60 series or 80 series steering box (larger bolt pattern) in good condition or for rebuild

If you’re going to Relic Run a CLCC member might be able to grab it for me

I have one in good condition from fj62, what's the going rate?
If no leaks, between $100-$125. I sell ones I rebuild for around $150ish... though, my math may be dated. Rebuilt should be around $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom