For Sale Philadelphia, PA. Complete 2F/ trans/ etc attached to frame (titled) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete 2F from 85 FJ60 with 236,898 Miles. I bought this truck in aug 2017 and have used it as a secondary vehicle until 3 weeks ago.

My 87 fj60 was hit in the drivers side fender by a stop sign runner here in philly. I scavenged all the parts required to fix my truck from this poor 85.

Not looking to part out.

Looking to sell a complete FJ minus the body essentially. The firewall and the lower half of the truck are still attached to make it easy to trailer. Its on beater oem wheels w extremely dry rotted tires, but will easily make it onto a trailer. Roof, doors, hatch etc were removed for another project. I will get more pics upon request.

Truck is titled in my name.

$800 for everything.

Complete 2F from 85 FJ60 with 236,898 Miles. I bought this truck in aug 2017 and have used it as a secondary vehicle until 3 weeks ago.

My 87 fj60 was hit in the drivers side fender by a stop sign runner here in philly. I scavenged all the parts required to fix my truck from this poor 85.

Not looking to part out.

Looking to sell a complete FJ minus the body essentially. The firewall and the lower half of the truck are still attached to make it easy to trailer. Its on beater oem wheels w extremely dry rotted tires, but will easily make it onto a trailer. Roof, doors, hatch etc were removed for another project. I will get more pics upon request.

Truck is titled in my name.

$800 for everything.

View attachment 1950201
Can you send me a phone number thank you or call me 551-259-7692

PM sent.

How is this not sold!

DuChamp, pls call / text me @ 512-8o8-9oo1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom