Local For Sale/Wanted Section!

Yellow Jacket

SILVER Star

@dci blair did this one come through the shop too? Any scoop on it you can share? Pretty crusty underneath

@dci blair did this one come through the shop too? Any scoop on it you can share? Pretty crusty underneath
It did not. I have seen it lurking on their lot when I drove by, but not up close yet.

fireball

SILVER Star
They are nice trucks!

I started with a 99 and worked my way up to the 200. If it weren’t for towing the trailer I wouldn’t have ever changed.

Happy to chat you up about them and let you take a test drive if your curiousity turns serious!

Pacer

SILVER Star

$50 Aussie Locker gift certificate

Won this at CMCC and don't need it. If you need it and you'll use it just let me know and it's yours.
I like Aussie Lockers Bob...
What kinda beer you like?
My beer tastes are similar to Gary's - whatever you're buying or I can steal from your cooler.

I can mail it if you're in a hurry (PM your address) or I can deliver at the Fall Crawl.
Finally cashed this baby in, thanks @76FJ40 !
I'll see ya at the CMCC. :cheers: :beer:

What a great company to deal with too 👍

IMG_20190502_122105.jpg
IMG_20190509_151844.jpg

Thinking about selling my 255/85/16 maxxis bighorns. Anyone interested? I’ll get tread depth measurements and pics up. I have a set of 5 with one having sidewall damage though it holds air and is repaired. I would say they are half worn and have been a great tire they are 4 years old. I am buying a new set of toyo mts in the same size while they are on sale. I may keep the damaged one as a spare or sell as a set depending on interest. When new they measure 33.5”x10.5”. If anyone is interested in the club I would sell them for cheap.

Last edited:
Checked the tread depth with a gauge today one tire was 9/32 the rest were 10/32 so a lot of meat left. I think they started with 19/32 from what I found online. Maxxis website didn’t list tread depth.

BROKEROB1

SILVER Star

You’re gonna love those Toyo’s...

Thinking about selling my 255/85/16 maxxis bighorns. Anyone interested? I’ll get tread depth measurements and pics up. I have a set of 5 with one having sidewall damage though it holds air and is repaired. I would say they are half worn and have been a great tire they are 4 years old. I am buying a new set of toyo mts in the same size while they are on sale. I may keep the damaged one as a spare or sell as a set depending on interest. When new they measure 33.5”x10.5”. If anyone is interested in the club I would sell them for cheap.

RWBeringer4x4

Mechanically Challenged
SILVER Star
Just curious if anyone fairly local is tired of tripping over a spare FJ40 4-speed transmission.

I have a loud “chugging” from the input bearing and what I suspect might be a first gear synchro issue brewing. The truck is still very driveable but if I can find a 4-speed to rebuild and have on standby to drop in, I’ll be ahead of the game.

RWBeringer4x4

Mechanically Challenged
SILVER Star
Top Bottom