Konig Countersteeer Offroad wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There may be two 80's in Va with Konig's ..... Thanks for the find....that's a great looking wheel and the bronze color is smoking...March is right around the corner ... I'll be giving Dustin a call on Monday

Lou

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Yeah..been looking at pictures of these on other forums..

My tax money might help a bit ;) after a full sound system overhaul of course.

it looks like I will the 1st to run them on a 80 series. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll be the second....I spoke to Dustin today and place an order for 5 of the Bronze color ... it looks like I'll have to wait until late March to early April and he can only promise me 4 with this order and bit longer for the 5th... Thanks again for the find and the heads up to Dustin that I would be calling
I'll be selling my stock wheels and tires around that time.

Lou

Nice score Lou,

What tires are you thinking about throwing on them?

it looks like I will the 1st to run them on a 80 series. :)

I'll be the second....I spoke to Dustin today and place an order for 5 of the Bronze color ... it looks like I'll have to wait until late March to early April and he can only promise me 4 with this order and bit longer for the 5th... Thanks again for the find and the heads up to Dustin that I would be calling

Lou[/QUOTE]

Nice score Lou,

What tires are you thinking about throwing on them?

I'm thinking Duratrac's ...seems to be the popular choice here but I'm open to suggestion.

Lou[/QUOTE]

Why did you have to go and steal my thunder dude? I wanted to be the only person on the east coast to run these wheels. I am so angry!

Just joking. :)

Congrats! Dustin is a great guy. I have been reading your build thread and have a favor to ask. I have a few dents on my LC also from the PO. You mentioned in your build thread that you knew some guys from the Lexus dealership you worked at that can take them out? Please let me know.

Thanks

Khoi.. You will have all the thunder running Bronze Konig's in Northern Va .. I was about to send Dustin a deposit but decided to have my OEM wheels powder coated instead .....Bead blasted and coated for $105.00 a wheel and they have two hundred colors to choose from.. The truck will be on jack stands for about a week ... When you get yours mounted I'd like to see them

Lou

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Cant wait to see these mounted up!

Im super late to the party, but I have these on my 80. Been on for almost 2 years now.
CFB549AF-3762-46EA-AF9B-BBC1F7709736.jpeg
E644558F-AEEF-4D8B-8D2A-0B8F55AD16CB.jpeg

Looks like a third gen RX-7 wheel right before it was discontinued. Albeit they are five spoke but same contours. Not bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom