I Got My Fj40!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know what all those seats came out of?

Congratulations!

But please, wear the damn cap straight, unless you are under the rig making changes or repairs. I quess the damn shorts that make you look like you got a load in them can stay. Just fix the damn cap!

If the paint is ok, with just a little surface rust, I agree with a previous post. Go for some off roading stuff, recovery equip, gears and lockers or on and on and on. Don't you like us guys that what to tell you how to spend your money.

If money is not an option, do it all as you planned for this winter, or what you think is all. It's a great platform for fun and spending money which will never end!

Keep turning the heads!

Headers

What kind of headers are those? Do they clear the frame rails ok? What kind of steering does it have? Do they clear the slave cylinder for the clutch ok?

I need to put headers on mine, but didn't know for sure if block huggers or tight tucks would work.

If you can get a better picture for me.

BTW, congrats on the Cruiser. I've had mine since I was 15.

:cheers:

J.R.

Joey,

Happy Birthday! You can't find rigs that clean up here in the Northeast and people would pay a lot more for that bad boy up in this neck of the woods. I think it's a steal. You'll love it and don't wave at those Cheeps that give you the "Hey I have a Cheep Too" cool wave.

Congrats!

John

Congrats that is a nice looking rig

Joey,

Nice rig. I wish I had your current paint!

Now we need the info on those seats - front & rear. What did they come out of? They look Toyota, but what model and year? Thanks and enjoy.

Lash

Landpimp - I'm actually in Oregon. That cruiser was from Battleground. NE Portland is it's new home :)

JRFJ4 - I'm not sure which headers they are, I believe the guy said they were made by advanced adapters? I'll get better pics when I can. It has saginaw steering.

About the seats, the rear is a regular Jeep fold and tumble seat. The front seats are out of a 2001 Subaru Forester and man are they comfy!

i believe the 75 was 14.5 gallons. some one well tell me if i am wrong i am sure. and if you end up going 4sp let me know, i have wanted to go the automatic route since i had an ankle injury a few years back and i have the 350 adapter to toy 4sp and 2 4sp's and all the needed parts, although they are in my 40 right now. take care!

Congrats! Did you do a compression test on the engine?

Go through it and fix anything that needs fixin before you do anything else.

We do have the net here in GAINESVILLE........

and I am no stranger to the west coast brah

I bought a zero rust 71 with a 2f for $2500. It came from FOLSOM, CA. Here is a pic.

It is good to know that I could sell it for $6k.

I won't be selling though....
flo.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom