Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in for 1 for the Upstate contingent if you do a 3rd pallet. If we can even get them to Greensboro, I can get them to Greenville, SC. Depending on how many need to come this way, I may be able to get them here from Raleigh depending on when delivery would be, as I have friends in RDU heading here for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas.
I won't be doing a 3rd pallet. There is still plenty of room on the 2nd pallet for you. Just put your name on this list

we only pay when you tell us specifically to pay correct?
Correct. I want to fill up the second pallet before I take your money. Hoping to have it filled up by tomorrow and will send out the request for money as soon as I do. Want to get the order in Monday

I’ll take 1 unit. I’m in raleigh.

Any chance you can do Venmo or Apple Pay instead of PayPal? I got rid of PayPal years ago.

Any chance you can do Venmo or Apple Pay instead of PayPal? I got rid of PayPal years ago.

I'm cool with Venmo. Let's fill this 2nd pallet up and I'll hit you up

We're just 8 units away from filling that second pallet up. If you know anyone that wants a tent, loop them in.

If you're confirmed on the 1st pallet, go ahead and send Paypal payment to ryandsells@gmail.com or Venmo: Ryan.Anderson-115

@AJR @1971Cruiser @WHG423 @fj40alex @Shelbyfort @kraven @96Cruiser13 @roadstr6 @neckbone @wyker @Cirbo @thisisbrian @Ghostrider I @Whiskerz @pkniland @glovas807 @SFROMAN @Tyler Ulmer @PhuckItImDone @gabe4jlc @DeeRex @CarolinaBlue @JohnVee @Poopsicle @Soju @Fort Knox

We have officially filled two pallets. I'm moving the payment deadline to Saturday evening by 8pm. This will give me time to try and find backups if people don't pay. The earlier you pay, the better. If you do not pay by Saturday evening, you run the risk of losing your spot to someone on the back up list. If you have cold feet, now is the time to speak up. Thanks everyone!

Paypal: ryandsells@gmail.com
Venmo: Ryan-Anderson-115

Last edited:
I paid Up through Venmo Ryan. Hope I can Slide in as well. Green preferred. Orange still awesome. Don’t care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom