Anyone willing to do a PPI on a FJ60 I'm looking to buy? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yotadude520

Mini-Truck Enthusiast
Threads
Hey there!

Been on the hunt for a 60 series for a while now and have found one that I might be interested in buying. It's got a LT1 V8 swapped into it and was said to have had a full restoration. It was in a front end accident a little while ago and would like someone to do a PPI on it. It's located in Browns Summit and I'd be more than happy to pay someone for their time.

I just want to make sure the rig is as nice as it looks (well looked) that there is no frame damage or any rust concerns. Already have a parts 60 here with a front end I can steal from and don't mind doing some body work myself so this could be the perfect project for me.

Here's a few pics of the 60 series before the accident:

1710866334634.png

1710866378502.png

And here's the damage:

1710866468439.png

1710866559443.png

1710866536229.png

This is the first time I've seen someone request ppi on a wrecked truck, lol. Fixable, sure, but still wrecked.

I know I'm a crazy man. It has a clean title though and appears to be cosmetic so considering the price and the V8 swap already being done I'm pretty interested.

Have met the owner and seen the truck before the accident. It was very well cleaned and cared for by an enthusiast.

Not knowing price, personally I’d be considering this option too unless your dead set in round eyes.

Really needs to have frame checked by a pro not just eyeballed.
Which LT1 is in it a Gen I, Gen II or Gen V?

I'd rather do a swap than fix all that sheet metal!

I'd rather do a swap than fix all that sheet metal!

With how good you are you'd probably have it done before I got this one finished.

I no longer need a PPI on this one, was finally able to come to a deal with a guy locally on a really rust free one. Excited to own my first 60 series, build thread to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom