Gauging interest in a Sniper group buy. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
Threads
Getting ready to order a Sniper 2300 from EFI Systems Pro (I have heard great reviews for there tech support) and looking to see if there is interest in a group buy. If we get 5 People interested maybe get 5-10% off. They are selling the 2300 for $883. (For chrome just the sniper)

Just sort of off the cuff, I'm thinking maybe at least 5 units in the 5-10% off range. I'd like to hear how many people you already have interested and some other details if you have any.
let me know if you are interested. And I’ll get more details.

I am just ordering the Sniper. I am piecing
Together the parts.

Last edited:
Getting ready to order a Sniper 2300 from EFI Systems Pro (I have heard great reviews for there tech support) and looking to see if there is interest in a group buy. If we get 5 Peale interested maybe get 5-10% off. They are selling the 2300 for $883. (For chrome just the sniper)

let me know if you are interested. And I’ll get more details.

I am just ordering the Sniper. I am piecing
Together the parts.
Have a tech day of all doing it together? Seems like a good deal and be interested, but definitely going to be bugging the crap out of you with questions haha. Do you want to count me still?

Have a tech day of all doing it together? Seems like a good deal and be interested, but definitely going to be bugging the crap out of you with questions haha. Do you want to count me still?

not really!
But I will count you in.

I think there’s an ONSC’er or LCLC’er who’s contemplating this. Can I share it with those groups? Happy to transport the items south if needed.
Yes.

The master kit from EFI System Pro is $1270.00 (for Black or Gold, Chrome is $50 cheaper) and comes with almost everything you need. Fuel pump, fuel hose some AN-6 fittings. Filter for before and after fuel pump. You choose the adapter. In our case it will be the Rodchester 2bb. You will have to drill out new holes to fit the 2F intake.
FF762D35-8B2B-4DE1-A650-C916975D385C.jpeg

You will have to fab an adapter to go to the stock air cleaner. (I should have that figured out with mine.), Purchase an adapter from a vendor like Proline, or get a new smaller air cleaner. Unless you have a classic Downey air cleaner for a Holley.

You can piece together your own Kit (what I am doing) the sniper is $935.00 then you have get everything but the O2 sensor. I like to do things the hard way.

there are a lot of threads discussing installs. Here are 2 I’ve read through a couple of times.
@74FJ40
@thecrazygreek

If I can get some more people interested in a group by I will find out. Right now it does not look like a group by is going to happen.

@BMValentine it probably will get more traction if it goes to more groups. But I personally don’t have the time or ambition to manage a group buy on a broader scope.

I am calling this group buy dead! Not enough local interest.
I’m ordering mine tonight or tomorrow before my wife tightens up her purse strings.

@BMValentine it probably will get more traction if it goes to more groups. But I personally don’t have the time or ambition to manage a group buy on a broader scope.

I am calling this group buy dead! Not enough local interest.
I’m ordering mine tonight or tomorrow before my wife tightens up her purse strings.
well bummer. keep us posted on your project if you go forward!

@BMValentine hell ya I’m moving forward! My Trollhole carb has been acting up lately. No time like the present to replace and upgrade! I’ll keep you all posted. I’m going to try and post progress in my build tread. But I’m not very good at keeping it updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom