Help in Alexandria (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, long time no see.

I’m currently at the ER with a torn bicep muscle. I was putting adding all the anti-squeal plates and retainers the PO left out on the front brakes, some new TT sway bar links and rotating tires on our 100.

I went to pull off the last tire (wasn’t even lifting it) and my bicep popped. Can’t do anything but keep it straight or you’ll hear me scream.

would someone nearby be able to help put on the last two tires and get it off the jack/jackstands?

Or if you know a good mechanic that does house calls let me know?

Our other car is stick and my wife can’t drive it.

We’re near landmark

IMG_8557.jpeg

IMG_8556.jpeg

I got you Chris. Give me about 30 minutes and I'll head your way. Send me a text with your address.

Patrick

Last edited:
I got you Chris. Give me about 30 minutes and I'll head your way. Send me a text with your address.

Patrick
Thanks! You’re a lifesaver. No rush.

Last edited:
Whatever Patrick needs, he gets.

He buttoned the 100 up and even tucked the 62 in the garage…not sure when I’ll be able to drive stick again 🥺. It was cool seeing/hearing someone else drive it.

Seems to be a torn bicep tendon. MRI needed to confirm.

IMG_8561.jpeg

damn Chris that sucks heal fast!!

It is nice cause it shows how this group is really friends and family... At Fall Crawl this year a newcomer was telling me one night that they had such a good time and were amazed about how nice and helpful everyone was.
They were blown away with how people were helping out with spotting and trail repairs and all... it really made us as a group stand out to them and they were planning then to come back next time!

Doesn't sound fun man. Hope the recovery on it goes smoothly

Hope the recovery is quick. Patrick gets a good star for the week for those that are keeping track. 😇

Update. Surgery went well yesterday. The tendon was pretty shredded so they had to do some reconstruction which took longer. Drugs good

6 weeks arm/elbow immobilized. 6 months for (hopefully) a full recovery

Last edited:
Update. Surgery went well yesterday. The tendon was pretty shredded so they had to do some reconstruction which took longer. Drugs good

6 weeks arm/elbow immobilized. 6 months for (hopefully) a full recovery
Wow I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom