Front Shock Relocation Complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Many of us are having the problem of the front shock on the drivers side rubbing the draglink. So this is what i came up with.

I finally got my peices together.
I got my dad to have one of his employees to cut these out on a Flow Water Jet for me:D .

This is what I had before my project..

Last edited:
Looks good, but why didn't you do a Saginaw conversion?

I definately want to buy one, but i have modified shock towers. Will post pics tomorrow to see if it will work, really hope it does.:frown: BTW, how much will these run? Thanks, good job.

Hate to burst your bubble badass, But I doubt ill be able to make any of these. My dad was nice enough to cut them out for me at his work, but that was a personal favor. Theres no way he could get away with making a bunch for me. If the Price is worth it to me then yes i will make some myself, but it would be me cutting and grinding every piece. Make me an offer and we'll see.

If you had enough interest it might be worth it to you to have some cut out, You should ask what it would cost if you were paying full price, might not be too bad. They look good.

i like where your head is at and you are good at problem solving,

nice work

i did notice that when your axle droops the shock stop way before the max travel, now i dont wanna be the bad guy, but

why not use thise peices to make it extended also and run longer shocks. now if this is not the case just ignore my killjoy comments

besides you know i got your back 74fj

looks really clean hovis...and you said you were "doin nothin" all summer, ha ha

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom