Builds Frog's FJ159 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Inside all prepped
67141.jpeg

That's a big sucker! Wish your guy was closer, I am not looking forward to cutting and stretching my fender flares with fiberglass.
Yeah, I am really glad I found him. Also excited to get the body back to my place to start mocking everything up

Inside of top is done, next up one more layer on the top and then body work it
67622.jpeg

B-pillar capped and re-inforced. Hoping to get body back next week
68516.jpeg

Decided to add another 1x3 between the a and b pillar to help tie it all together. I am trying to minimize body twisting, hopefully this will help with roll cage tied into the frame
68545.jpeg

Calling inside of top done. Any advice on lizard skin, raptor lining, monster lining, or headliner would be appreciated
68554.jpeg
68556.jpeg

Great progress!
Word on the street is the Lizard Skin is the way to go.
Just by itself, or lizard skin, epoxy primer and then something more durable over it like monster liner? Not to worried about the top, but I definitely want the inside of the body insulated

Just by itself, or lizard skin, epoxy primer and then something more durable over it like monster liner? Not to worried about the top, but I definitely want the inside of the body insulated
All I know is what I read here:

He is getting ready to spray this week, real time, so, maybe start at the end and work back a few pages...

I'll add, I've used MonstaLiner on my 62 lower trim line, mirrors and grill.
It has held up well but gets chalky and gray over time.
It also offers no insulation against heat and noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom