Builds Frog's FJ159 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you weld one tic-tac at a time, and move around to spread the heat out, MIG is very fast with sheetmetal.

Moving sucks, but super excited to finally be in the new house. The new house has two two car garages and a fifth wheel garage (20x50 foot). I still need to organize but so far couldn't be happier.
IMG_20181217_070226790.jpg

looks like some awesome work.

Heh, is your metal guy still into it, or does he feel like he bit off more than expected with this?
Getting there, looks great!

Heh, is your metal guy still into it, or does he feel like he bit off more than expected with this?
Getting there, looks great!
Still going strong, but yes mods like this tend to result in a metric s*** ton more work than originally planned. But he is getting closer to sending the tub back to me. Plan is to build it up through the top, sand blast and epoxy prime, then back to my shop for a complete mockup, tear down for paint, then final assembly.

More progress on tailgate today, other side got it's 2.5 inches added in. Next up is rust repair. Going to use the top of the extra tailgate to repair the rust in the bottom corners.
60911.jpeg
60917.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom