Flipped the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to hear about you, your pouch and your rig. You and your pouch can't be replaced but your rig can. I'm sure you will get it back together and probably with some more mods. Remember when one door closes another one opens.

Best of Luck,
Rod

You got lucky man. Congrats on surviving! :)

Get your head checked, then check on the 80, then get to work putting it back together again...

Wait, did your truck just get a new nickname? "humpty" has a ring to it!

Wow

Glad your OK onur. I consider you a friend.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Damn it Onur,

Thats the second CB antenna you have snapped! At least we had the signals working. I see you still have marker lights. Tim and I are here for ya. I'll have the bobcat and porta power ready when you want me to start straightening the body. We have the technology to rebuild.

I think you should get one of those scooters like on dumb and dumber. The operating cost is low and they are pretty safe. they almost have as much hp as the 1fz too.

If you need anything do call I'll be there in a jiffy

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS ON THE PHONE. TAKE THE SPARK PLUGS OUT AND CRANK THE MOTOR OVER TO MAKE SURE ANY OIL IS NOT IN THE COMBUSTION CHAMBERS. IT WOULD BE REALLY BAD IF ANY MADE IT PAST THE RINGS WHEN IT WAS ON ITS SIDE. MY NEIGHBOR ROLLED HIS BIG DEERE AND IT BENT A CONNECTING ROD WHEN HE TURNED THE KEY.

Kirk

Last edited:
Dang, Onur!! Like the Beastie Boys say, "Check your Head"! Glad you walked away from it and that your dog is okay. Anything mechanical can be fixed. Your brain is another matter!

Brett

Beno,
When you find out your head is okay take some vacation time if you can. 6-4-6 has its limits you know. :D
Take care.

Good to hear you guys got out of that without getting "Too Beat up". Dog probably won't be "Cruisin" with you for awhile. Just kidding, Glad you guys are OK Though.

Dude,

That totally sucks but glad you're doing ok.

I'm with Romer on this one, let us know if we can help.

...and im glad you're not parting it out, b/c i would be buying all your crap.

Onur,

I'm glad to hear you and your 4 legged friend made it relatively unscathed! When you're feeling up to it, give us more details -- inquiring minds want to know!!! :)

If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. You know how to contact me.

Onur

Glad to hear you are OK, I know that spot on the HWY and it can be bad. Take care and let me know if you need any help with that truck.

MJM

Wow!! I have been there myself, scary stuff. Very much relieved that you and pooch are okay. Just take it easy and all will be back on track in no time.

:beer:

Onur,

If your head head still hurts you should have it looked at. I know it's empty and all, but not a bad idea to have it checked out. I have too many friends that have had bad results from concussions and other head injuries.

Sorry about the 80.

Pos vibes. I did this to my 40 about 20 years ago. For what its worth, I havn't been in an accident since....Yes yes I see the good in everything i suppose :rolleyes: and from Life of Brian "always look on the bright side of life":flipoff2:
fj40-wreck smaller.jpg

You parting that 40? hehehe

Looks like the 80 stood up to it incredibly well.

When you get over the headache tell us more about what happened. I notice no roof deformation at all...did it roll?

Get well.

One tough truck. Along with what everyone else has said about getting your head checked---Make sure you take a close look at your DOG too! I'm sure if he could talk he would tell you if he was hurting or not. A Vet appoinment may be required for proper evaluation of your Co-Pilot.

Good luck with the rebuild and I hope both of you fully recover from this accident.

Beno, not cool! I'm glad you are OK. I hope that you remain a mudder and i'm sure you will remain a cruiserhead. Let me know if i can send anything your way.

Hey man, you are now in the club...your jacket should be arriving shortly in the mail....;p

seriously glad you are alright...rolling sucks...looks like it held up much better than mine...although there are a lot of things you can see...sounds like a perfect wheeling rig now :) Snow creeps up and is much slicker than ya think...happens VERY FAST!

ouch1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom