FJ45 Project Restoration 1979 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found a black rubber diamond plate pattern mat made by rubber-cal. I used it to fill in the areas that the City Racer floor mat doesn’t cover. I know it is not meant to fit an FJ45 but it does look good and I found no other options. This Rubber-Cal material seems to mold very nicely to the curves in the floor and I am thinking that , if I can find a large enough piece … I might just pull the entire mat and fit a Rubber-Cal piece to the entire floor. If I can cut the intricacies just right, it may just look great. I’ll keep updating as I go
View attachment 3483741
Nice seats, looking awesome!!

INTERMISSION; I don’t remember if I’d posted this photo before but it was taken about 6 months after I bought it in October 1974. This is the first time I had taken the top off and used a green canvas tarp screwed Into the windshield frame nuts And could tie it to the roll bar I case of rain…..Nearly 50 years ago but it amazes me as it seems like only 20

IMG_1544.jpeg

Armstrong Tru Traks, those bring back some memories

@3_puppies …Good Eye! that FJ40 had a ton of Downey Toyota and Man-A-Fre parts on it within a year or so but those tires were a real blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom