FINAL.. PS and SOA finished (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
yes im stoked its done. just waiting for my pitman arm. what do you think, im open for comments and questions. :cheers: took me awhile but well worth it. geeting new shocks and then im hitting the hills,

click link below for pics.

Looks nice man.....I'cant wait to be this far on my rebuilt!

by the way....some of the language on the site is french...do you speak ''la langue de moliere'' or is it just a coincidence!

yves

Looks great

Looks great.

Now buy a plane ticket and fly to Alabama and finish my junk.

:cheers:

J.R.

Looks real good. I like the rack on the roll bar too. Could you post some close up pics of that? I would like to build something like that. How functional is it? I just finished most of my ps welding. Waiting for my zero rust to get here.

Freakin A man!!!!
Congrats,

Damn fine job start to finish... wait, you're not finished, where's the bumper? The steering setup work was impressive, I like the steering-shaft selection, looks tough.

Hells ya, now let's see some trail shots on them wasatch mountains as soon as you get it all buttoned up.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

just wondering about this statement? "FJ's Rule your right i dont understand, jeeps suk i know that " is that directed towards me? fjsrule is my sign on on pirate, that's why i wonder...

nuclearlemon said:
just wondering about this statement? "FJ's Rule your right i dont understand, jeeps suk i know that " is that directed towards me? fjsrule is my sign on on pirate, that's why i wonder...
huh?

yeah i can send some pics of the rack, its been awesome i usually put my chair a cooler and tent up on it and the rest in the back, im ditchin the stock bumper and going for a stinger or something beefier, no i dont speak french its just a free site thats probably why, i got the steering stuff from kurt, and nuclearlemon has nothing to do with pirate or anyboby just a fluke.

when you click the link, that's what it says above the pictures...

How did you solve the interference problems with the steering setup you bought?

What did you do for an anti-wrap bar?

Cut and turn?

Driveshaft mods?

Extended brakelines?

no i have yet to build anti wrap bar, thats next o the list,
cut and turn yes
driveshaft mods no
extended brakelines major yes,
i called 4x4 labs and told them the prob i had and they jumped right on it and got me going again.
nuclearlemon, no reference to you my friend just coincidental i guess.

thanks kurt, it was fun and a good experience. oh and to thos wondering i have the craddle motor mounts on the front of the block and headers and i had no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom