Did you ride today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heading to Tucson for some riding….

71244448970__48A73FD3-CAD5-4CFE-93C8-9B861D46A233.jpeg

Monsoons abound.

IMG_5926.jpeg

peggy slow map.jpg
grateful gravel.jpg

Got off the couch and went on an organized gravel ride on my mountain bike...Grateful gravel at Sugarbush North in VT.....Gravel Ride followed by Zack Nugent Band....I chose the easiest route of 30 or so miles and made it about 21 or 22 miles before tapping out (I was toast)...Really great music afterwards! Incentivised to stay off the couch abit more....

Some AZT riding today. Hot as fawk. About 12 miles of single track. First time doing AZT on a single speed.

View attachment 3413612
you are stronger than I... I am still hiding inside. Still haven't thrown a leg over the single speed Reeb I built up

Sure as s*** wasn't fast, but it was good getting out. I've been "gravel riding" mostly these days with the heat in the mornings.
I try and do some night riding with lights, but it's still pretty nasty. and bunnies with 3 feet long shadows look like velociraptors. I hear there is some good stuff in Sierra Vista, I think that's close ish to you? I haven't ridden it though.

I'm trying to get @JunkCrzr89 and @TomEf to come to town in November-ish to do the Lemon Drop and a day in Sedona if you, or anyone else on here, is interested

I try and do some night riding with lights, but it's still pretty nasty. and bunnies with 3 feet long shadows look like velociraptors. I hear there is some good stuff in Sierra Vista, I think that's close ish to you? I haven't ridden it though.

I'm trying to get @JunkCrzr89 and @TomEf to come to town in November-ish to do the Lemon Drop and a day in Sedona if you, or anyone else on here, is interested

Nice. Thanks for the invite…. Let me know closer to then.

I mostly stick around down here and then some Tucson rides associated with Pueblo Vida and Presta Coffee and Hop Shop…..

I tend to try to find rides where there are single ladies. :)

Nice. I miss living in Ned.
It is a great area. Not sure when you lived there but the area has really changed and the home prices have now doubled if not tripled... I looked for a while but missed the boat and the home prices are just beyond stupid now.

It is a great area. Not sure when you lived there but the area has really changed and the home prices have now doubled if not tripled... I looked for a while but missed the boat and the home prices are just beyond stupid now.

2017-2018 Cold Springs Rd.

Yeah, heard about the pretty drastic changes happening in Ned and in Boulder in general.

2017-2018 Cold Springs Rd.

Yeah, heard about the pretty drastic changes happening in Ned and in Boulder in general.
Man, that would have been a perfect time to get into a property. You would have had twice the value today if not more and could have sold with a wad of cash in your pocket and drove off into the sunset or a refinance a year or so ago with super low mortgage rates! One of those could have, should have moments we all wish we had...

Not only that, 1000's of miles of great single track within minutes!!! With that single speed, you would need to be in top condition to ride you bike at this altitude tho. Not an easy thing to do. I mean I'm struggling to get to second gear most the time LOL, simple and easy to maintenance, but not a lot of fun on the down side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom