Caster Plates for 3” Lift

Visit site
I’ll be putting an icon 3” stage 1 lift on my 1997 LC and I’m torn between just using the caster correction bushings or going with caster plates and new OEM rubber bushings.
If I were to go with caster plates what range/size should I be looking for? It seems like most I’m seeing online at for 4” + kits.

Visit site
I’ve been getting front end vibration from the OME polyurethane bushings, so my rig is at the shop having stock rubber bushings and Land Tank caster correction plates installed. He says he’s never had good luck with only using offset bushings for caster correction.

Visit site
I’ve been getting front end vibration from the OME polyurethane bushings, so my rig is at the shop having stock rubber bushings and Land Tank caster correction plates installed. He says he’s never had good luck with only using offset bushings for caster correction.
What size lift? 2.5 caster plates?

Visit site
I also run Land Tank 2.5" plates on my 3" lift. Very happy with the results. (I believe I'm just below 3 degrees of caster and I have almost exactly 3" lift up front and just below 4" in the rear)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom