Builds BurntToast's FJ62 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wheel wells? Fairly easy to remove, maybe 10 fasteners underneath and the seam sealer to break though. Takes about 5 min
Nice. I haven’t really looked. Didn’t realize i could un bolt it! I have some repair and pulling these will give me more access!

Piecing together a concept of the intake with some parts from silicone intakes and MRP MAF tube with air straightener

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

Some solid welding beads laid down.

So this project is taking way longer than expected and i am making some concessions on paint and body. For the time being any body or paint issues other than rust are deferred. Not sure who said it but “Get it running, not perfect” is the new mantra.

Crossmember is painted and installed

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

Things are coming back together. I want to get this thing registered before emissions exemptions.

IMG_4927.jpeg

IMG_4930.jpeg

Also helping out a buddy build a 302 for his full-size bronco build

IMG_4915.jpeg

Wheel wells reinstalled, little bits and pieces getting cleaned and painted.
IMG_4937.jpeg

Intake done, if I did it again i would get the thin plastic MAF. This was more annoying and way more $$ to get the LS3 card style MAF in
IMG_4931.jpeg

SS battery tray, very high quality part

IMG_4939.jpeg

Ignore the color variation. I used that center rad support for future color ideation

Intake and crossmember look fantastic. My intake took me longer to figure out than I care to admit. Your solution looks super clean. And 100% agree on the battery tray. So worth it.

I shot them an email earlier today, I’m sure they will know!
Yeah his regular hose wouldn't work on one of the 80s I'm working on I was able to work with Cameron on sending me different configuration line stuff did what I needed here and sent it back to him his guy wanted to do all the crimping of the line ends but in the end it all worked perfectly.

Check out psc motorsports. That's an o-ring pressure fitting, so you just need to measure the diameter and psc will have the adapter you need most likely.

Or @cruisermatt will probably know off the top of his head.

I believe the mosely PS line is meant to work with the pump with the reservoir attached not the style you have. Im sure someone can get the proper fitting on there though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom