Build My Bad BJ40 1982 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for your opinion, Sir

Thank you for your opinion.

By the way, Mr. Twisty has better 40 series than mine.
And there are many more cars better than mine.

Good Luck..everyone

And I thought I ran a big battery!

Your battery is humongous! :)

No kidding ! Biggest dang battery I've ever seen in a Cruiser.

Got any info on it ??

John

Cool Truck! Love the orange color with the black accents.

As others have said, the fender flares are very nice. Have you shipped any to the U.S. If so how much did it cost to ship?
crow_018.GIF

Fender Flare

I think the cheapest way is sending by sea, with LCL type (Less Container Load).

The fender flare for one set, consist of two pieces front and two pieces rear is USD 120.00.

The shipping cost is approximately around USD 150.00 - USD 180.00 per 1 metre cubic, which dimension/space is 100 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm.

It can be loaded 5 sets of this fender flares.
If it can be loaded 5 sets, so the shipping cost for one set is around USD 36.00.

All you need to do is declare the items on your nearest harbour there.
I will managed all the documents from Indonesia.

Thank you.

Cool Truck! Love the orange color with the black accents.

As others have said, the fender flares are very nice. Have you shipped any to the U.S. If so how much did it cost to ship?

Those fender flares are nice!
Beautiful truck... way nicer and more class than any ICON.

Absolutely agree!!!!

Wish he were here, I'd have him build one for me. I have no where near that sort of talent!

...As others have said, the fender flares are very nice. Have you shipped any to the U.S. If so how much did it cost to ship?

I think the cheapest way is sending by sea, with LCL type (Less Container Load).

The fender flare for one set, consist of two pieces front and two pieces rear is USD 120.00.

The shipping cost is approximately around USD 150.00 - USD 180.00 per 1 metre cubic, which dimension/space is 100 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm.

It can be loaded 5 sets of this fender flares.
If it can be loaded 5 sets, so the shipping cost for one set is around USD 36.00.

All you need to do is declare the items on your nearest harbour there.
I will managed all the documents from Indonesia.

Thank you.

A thread has been started here to guage interest in having them shipped to the US: https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/394573-group-buy-fender-extensions-interests.html

If you're interested, please post so we can get a more accurate headcount:beer:

Thanks

Thank you, Mr. Gordon

Thank you, Mr. Gordon and friends in United States.

For this overfender set, I ... really never imagine before .. that most of friends in Ih8mud.com appreciate my overfender.

And once again...I really don't know how much I should say THANK YOU...

GOD BLESS YOU..

Absolutely agree!!!!

Wish he were here, I'd have him build one for me. I have no where near that sort of talent!

A thread has been started here to guage interest in having them shipped to the US: https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/394573-group-buy-fender-extensions-interests.html

If you're interested, please post so we can get a more accurate headcount:beer:

Thanks

Take an excellent car paint and color and special fiber front you live in Wayne Andenossia
God willing, Ashbuain and I will be in Indonesia and I need some spare parts fj40
Thank you my friend
=============
Mengambil cat mobil bagus dan warna dan serat khusus depan Anda tinggal di Wayne Andenossia
Insya Allah, Ashbuain dan aku akan berada di Indonesia dan saya perlu beberapa suku cadang fj40
Terima kasih teman saya

Hello my friend
I visited Bali a year ago To be honest, a beautiful island of Bali
And its people are good and wonderful atmosphere
Will I visit three weeks after
Are you in the islands of Bali
Is there spare parts fj40

Thank you very much

Dear Mr. 'Alsefry'

I stay in Surabaya, in East Java Province.

Not so far from Bali Island, approximately around 8 hours drive from Bali.

And there are many spare parts from FJ40/BJ40 in Surabaya.

Bali also have many spare parts from FJ40/BJ40, but all parts also came from Surabaya.

Because this FJ40/BJ40 is not in production anymore, so the spare parts become unique in quantity.

If you are interested to find any spare parts from this 40 series, please don't be hesitate to ask me.

I will help you as I can do it...without any idea of making any profit for this job.
I just try my best to help all friends from Ih8mud.com.

Like Mr. 'Off Duty' said...life is not everything about money..but establish a good friend relationship is better than making money.

Thank you.

Hello my friend
I visited Bali a year ago To be honest, a beautiful island of Bali
And its people are good and wonderful atmosphere
Will I visit three weeks after
Are you in the islands of Bali
Is there spare parts fj40

Thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom