Builds Big Green Buffalo Build Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The first of 3 stereo videos is already complete, the second is nearly done, and the third is in production now. Plus theres a seat video on the way too. Youll have plenty to snack on this holiday season :)
These new sound system is going to elevate your ASMR addiction to another stratosphere.

Stereo is coming along..

IMG_8124.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8238.jpeg

IMG_8352.jpeg

IMG_8257.jpeg

Baby Shark is going to be amazing!

Rolling BOOM BOX....... For the win

Last edited:
Why the big pods with so many speakers on rear doors if no passengers back there?

When your my age you will wise you hadn't done it 🤷‍♂️
On the plus side hearing aids have come a long ways 😂

I already wish i had done the entire system half this size.. No going back now

Why the big pods with so many speakers on rear doors if no passengers back there?

I started building the door pods before i realized how big the speaker box was going to be, turns out its much bigger than expected. To be fair i always knew there would no back seats anyway, so thats no real answer..

Plus theres a guy local to me with a 200 with an insane stereo, i told him i was going to make mine louder than his.. honestly this probably isnt enough to beat him, but this is as much stereo as i can fit without major modifications.

Inching closer.. the sub box is fully mounted, bolted to the floor and to the cargo box, which is also bolted tot the floor.

Got three of the subs installed, the forth will stay out until i have amps laid out, the sub leads have a lug soldered on and will be through bolted on the side of the box near the amp terminals, i may make more sense when you see it. Processors are mounted on rubber washers discs and the washer under the screws are also rubber lined, hopefully this will reduce the worst of the vibration.

IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8965.jpeg
IMG_8967.jpeg
IMG_8966.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom