Builds Big Green Buffalo Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove it work today, got it cleaned up real nice, its been covered in dust for 6 months, i forgot how nice the paint actually is.. and a 296 challenge car showed up.

IMG_9244.jpeg
IMG_9227.jpeg
IMG_9230.jpeg
IMG_9229.jpeg
IMG_9225.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the way it's all basically hidden ;)

I cant tell if thats a joke or not.. in all seriousness once the seats are in and the doors are closed, you cant really see any of it from outside. You can see the front door pods a bit if you know what to look for. From the rear windows looking in you cant see a damn thing. I thought about all of this long before i started building, sure there were some improvements and unforeseen challenges along the way, but its 90% what i had planned from the beginning. Also 4-10s matches the 40” theme lol

I cant tell if thats a joke or not.. in all seriousness once the seats are in and the doors are closed, you cant really see any of it from outside. You can see the front door pods a bit if you know what to look for. From the rear windows looking in you cant see a damn thing. I thought about all of this long before i started building, sure there were some improvements and unforeseen challenges along the way, but its 90% what i had planned from the beginning. Also 4-10s matches the 40” theme lol
I was being serious!!

Congratulations!

Lol no, but i havent been offroad in almost a year, which is ridiculous.. ill have to learn how to drive this thing again. Once the wedding/honeymoon is over, im going to start planning some adventures to get me back up to speed.. youre on notice @MongooseGA @bencallaway
I know, I know, I know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom