Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two M37 in stock
Make 37: Icon Compression/Rebounds Wheel Cap
Sold

F8FA297B-695D-4BEA-AFF8-5DF3FFB16133.jpeg

Last edited:
@BenCC I have been thinking abt improving the rear heat vents that come out from under the front seats. They barely come out from under the carpet and if you have a mat in the second row (mine are weathertech) the heat vent is nearly completely blocked.

Would you be interested in designing an extension to those heat vents? Some thing simple that could extend it by abt 3 inches and turn abt 90⁰ towards the rear?

@BenCC I have been thinking abt improving the rear heat vents that come out from under the front seats. They barely come out from under the carpet and if you have a mat in the second row (mine are weathertech) the heat vent is nearly completely blocked.

Would you be interested in designing an extension to those heat vents? Some thing simple that could extend it by abt 3 inches and turn abt 90⁰ towards the rear?
Yes we had a discussion on this back to before Covid lol. I did have a prototype. Let me show you tonight when I get home.

Yes we had a discussion on this back to before Covid lol. I did have a prototype. Let me show you tonight when I get home.
It has a project number: Make 38. The CAD file was last visited on ‎November ‎26, ‎2020 lol. It reuses the duct's insert and redirect by 90 deg. I am looking for the old prototype I made.

1671493316538.png

It has a project number: Make 38. The CAD file was last visited on ‎November ‎26, ‎2020 lol. It reuses the duct's insert and redirect by 90 deg. I am looking for the old prototype I made.

View attachment 3197289
That looks it would be for the roof vents over the third throw that blow cold air from the rear AC unit.
I was hoping you could improve upon the lower heat ducts that open up under the front seats (to warm up second row passenger toes)

That looks it would be for the roof vents over the third throw that blow cold air from the rear AC unit.
I was hoping you could improve upon the lower heat ducts that open up under the front seats (to warm up second row passenger toes)
Oh I see.

This will push the limit of regular 3d printed material: heated and under stress. I will take a look.

Oh I see.

This will push the limit of regular 3d printed material: heated and under stress. I will take a look.
Here's a picture of the vent. It has three openings: the center (comes out under the cup holders) and one opening each under the two front seats.
1671509835294.png

Yes, that is the part that goes to the central opening, under the 2nd row cup holders. It pops off easily.
This is an old pic from a couple of years ago when my truck's interior was apart.

Have to tear the truck apart like that to get the vent out?
I believe you only need to take the rear panel off of the center console. It should be held down by a couple of 10mm bolts.
Here's another picture of the whole vent:
1671552167254.png

this is the panel, you need to take off to get access to the vent (IIRC).

20220620_121435.jpg

Hi Ben
Is this an available product? I looked on your instagram feed and didn't see it so not sure if it was still in prototype stage or prod?
I noticed the console you demoed this in was narrow and my console has the mini cooler in it with the CD next to it. I assume the CD player is the same size but havent' disassembled my console to see underneath. Ideally, I would love to have a storage compartment that takes almost the entire space of the area that the CD cassette sits in.

Hi Ben
Is this an available product? I looked on your instagram feed and didn't see it so not sure if it was still in prototype stage or prod?
I noticed the console you demoed this in was narrow and my console has the mini cooler in it with the CD next to it. I assume the CD player is the same size but havent' disassembled my console to see underneath. Ideally, I would love to have a storage compartment that takes almost the entire space of the area that the CD cassette sits in.
The product, it is a product now, has been tested. All prototypes and feedbacks are here: CD Changer Removal Open Hole Cover - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cd-changer-removal-open-hole-cover.1114094/

I am taking orders on M46 after new year.

The following chart shows the three versions:
M46V1 Pocket ($60 plus shipping)
M46V2 Fixed Spaces ($70 plus shipping)
M46V3 Configurable Spaces with 4 Plates ($80 plus shipping)

Shipping cost is $12.1. You will get it fully assembled.

2022-07-24_10-51-15.jpg

Make 19 V2: Fog Light Mount (Baja Designs Squadron)

This has not been released. The mounts hold a pair of Baja Designs Squadron lights. There is no adjustment mechanism.

1671675782340.png

$150/pair (All fasteners included)
Shipping $12.1 (USPS Priority)
PM or email Ben3DBuild@gmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom