Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Ben, have you thought of making a gadget that slides into the cassette player and has a (magnetic) phone mount/holder?

Can’t seem to find a decent place to place my phone without glueing something to the dash or window. 😩

I need to optimize this fries holder haha

96333B19-1A3E-4953-BB52-360400E60B4B.jpeg

Yes, along those lines. Something that slips into the slot and maybe has a small ball shape at the end to connect a phone base.
I’ll try to post a pic of the end that attaches to the base
Took these for lighter plug, but doesn’t work, too top heavy with the phone on:

17199BAA-B0A2-42F6-9639-8CD8EE325102.jpeg

FA9C80A4-6EE6-4A44-BF5F-48CC634DFEEF.jpeg

Would you like to test it?
Sure thing... I got a bottle of hand sanitizer that keeps rolling around and leaking because it is not upright.

Hello, I looked at your first page and couldn't find anything. Do you make a block off plate for where the overhead DVD player resides? Mine was removed and I just have a hole there. It would be nice to address this. I am open to options, so any input would be helpful. Thank you.

Sure thing... I got a bottle of hand sanitizer that keeps rolling around and leaking because it is not upright.
I got the WeatherTech hand sanitizer holder when I ordered my mats, but that's not as cool as what Ben is doing!

hey Ben, any progress on the ash tray replacement ? i want to order a few things and would like to ship it in one hit to Australia
so i am waiting patiently

how did the RH version of the cup holder go ?

in the ashtray replacement or the upper sunglasses holder i would like to mount a gauge unit as the diesel model doesnt support the OBD2 we cant use the scan guage

Hey Ben, have you thought of making a gadget that slides into the cassette player and has a (magnetic) phone mount/holder?

Can’t seem to find a decent place to place my phone without glueing something to the dash or window. 😩
Did you take a look at M2V2? It was designed to securely hold phone or pad.
M2 V2: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Right Center Console Panel

Hello, I looked at your first page and couldn't find anything. Do you make a block off plate for where the overhead DVD player resides? Mine was removed and I just have a hole there. It would be nice to address this. I am open to options, so any input would be helpful. Thank you.
Can you take a picture of the place you mentioned? Also I may need you to take the DVD fixture off and mail it to me.

I got the WeatherTech hand sanitizer holder when I ordered my mats, but that's not as cool as what Ben is doing!
I used to love weather tech a lot. I have their mats in every car I owned. But I found the mats now are much thinner. Is it just me or they want to save on material cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom