Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I made this subwoofer cover a long time ago.

View attachment 2572052

Someone asked me to convert the panel to a power distribution terminal. It only works if you have removed the factory sub. Here are a few sketches. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks. Also I am thinking to use this modular desgin on the ashtray replacement.

I wanted to make a modular design so the panel could be configurated for different needs. On the bottom left corner, it is a 4-hole AMPS pattern (What is the 4-Hole AMPS Pattern? - https://motogps.com.au/blog/what-is-the-4hole-amps-pattern/).

View attachment 2572073

Four types of modules. Curretly I have modules for 12V socket/USB, 120V socket, fuses, switches.
View attachment 2572096
Looks great! Any plans for a similar modular solution for the useless cubbies on the passenger side?

Did you ever get a chance to modify your design to fit the Baja Design Squadron sports?

Remind me the design goal thanks
I posted earlier about creating a blank switch or a USB port in the spot of the CDL switch.

also, do you have any more photos of your fog lights mounted? Any thoughts of them after having them mounted for a while? It’s a bummer that 2 lights don’t fit!

I posted earlier about creating a blank switch or a USB port in the spot of the CDL switch.

also, do you have any more photos of your fog lights mounted? Any thoughts of them after having them mounted for a while? It’s a bummer that 2 lights don’t fit!
I see. Can you mail me the whole thing?

this is the fog light post

Post in thread 'Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build'
Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/benjamins-3d-prints-build.1171700/post-13562268

For folks relocating the hazard and cdl switches, where are they being moved to?

I have them in my truck for a while through several night snow drives. I love them. Haha

@BenCC I sent you an email, but figured I'd post here too. I ordered a TEQ badge for my 06 LX, and I'm not sure it'll fit. I haven't taken the "L" badge off yet, but just placing the TEQ badge on top it seems quite a bit larger. Is it supposed to be like this?

View attachment 2571707View attachment 2571708
That's definitely not right. We will get it figured out and get you the correct badge. Message sent.

Last edited:
Several versions of M29:

1613180574998.png

1612320906481.png

Last edited:
@BenCC Suggestion for a simple glove box organizer. I feel like everything just falls to the bottom in the 100 series. Found a bunch for Tacomas (see pic).
9467CB7F-95BE-4853-B678-C24669533641.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom