Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I started a reply on my phone and now I can't figure out how to delete a message..

PO did it. It’s plastidip. I kind of like it but may peel it up.

@harrydunn your center console and shifter bezel have a different texture than mine and others I’ve seen. Did you paint it with bed liner?

Thanks Ben. This works out great!!
20210108_171833_HDR.jpg

Hey Benjamin, what about a part to replace the 3rd brake light with a backup cam? I need to move mine to my swingout, but I also have a leaking busted third brake light to buy. Maybe even have some red LED there plus a backup cam. I have not looked into what people are using for the cams yet.

i am looking at quite a few of the other products as well

the front pocket in the console
the cup holder ( if it can be made for RH drive)
the Ram mount ( but LH side)
drive flange caps ( for just in case i break it !!!)
panel in the rear of the console, need to check

can you get any of the USB chargers with more than 2.1amps? the new phones like more power for charging

and the big one, the ashtray unit am waiting patiently

could you fit a tyre pressure monitor in there ?
u see you guys like the scan gauge, have any of you guys tried the Ultra Gauge ?

in the ashtray unit how would you go fitting the 52mm round gauges , like the redarc electric gauges? ( instead of having them up in the pillar pods)

i will try to work out how to upload some pics

Hey Benjamin, what about a part to replace the 3rd brake light with a backup cam? I need to move mine to my swingout, but I also have a leaking busted third brake light to buy. Maybe even have some red LED there plus a backup cam. I have not looked into what people are using for the cams yet.
This is a good idea. Can you do some research on cams we can use?

Hey Ben
we have the handbrake on the other side in Australia, do you think you could mirror image the cup holder?

awesome gear mate, just spent the day going through the 100 plus pages
Mirroring the part is really easy. It is like a click in the CAD software.

I'm wanting something for this as well as I don't use the the amp that was back there. What does the large removable door / panel have behind it? Just a storage space? Are you able to provide a picture of the back side of the complete panel?

Thanks!

LH rear panel & RH rear panel

View attachment 2550179

Could you do a variation on Make2 LH&RH with a round friction-fit receiver in each for an apple MagSafe inductive charger (or similar off-brand) with the power cable routed behind the dash panel for a clean look? The puck receiver would likely need to sit proud of the panel slightly so you can grip the phone to pull it off.

Question: where/how do you relocate the center diff lock and emergency hazard buttons when using the M2 Left in a LHD vehicle? Or is it intended for RHD vehicles only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom