Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Ben.. @BenCC I know a guy in a Facebook Toyota truck group that would like a set of TEQ hubcaps for his Method wheels.

How much are they selling for now?

Last edited:
Ahhh... I remember coins. The smaller, rattley version of the paper money we used to use. I guess I can reach further back for the Chapstick. ;)

Looks great! Looking forward to getting one of these!

Ahhh... I remember coins. The smaller, rattley version of the paper money we used to use. I guess I can reach further back for the Chapstick. ;)

Looks great! Looking forward to getting one of these!
See the video for the new place for Chapstick haha

Make 33: CLO (Console Lid Organizer)

1. Overview of the Final Product

1597600353457.png

1597591239838.png

2. Introduction

Drop CLO in the console lid and get organized.

3. Design Highlight

The coin storage is designed to hold coins securely at any feasible angle of the top cover.

Coin Test

4. Purchase

$40 + Shipping (USPS Priority). PM for direct Paypal payment.

Colors:
Yellow, Orange, Black, Red, Purple ... (any color that I can find for PETG filemant)

Last edited:
I just sent one out. Let’s wait a couple of days for the real installation pics/feedbacks.
Some pics:
View attachment 2401990
Here it is installed .... love it! Quality is excellent as is finish. Great spot to run my BD ditch lights, fog lights, and rear lights. Thanks Ben!
8E3B7B45-3B4F-4A27-9727-CBFF3E4247DD.jpeg
653BF34B-8C43-4F24-9C44-B6B41ADCAF79.jpeg

How does it fit? I only tested on my 2000 LC.
I was a little tight going in on the 2003. I took a bit of material off the 4 tabs and pushed hard. That did the trick. It’s perfect once in. In fairness the OEM tray that came out was very tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom